Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Israel will make sure that Trump wins the elections

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
Israel will make sure to elect Trump , because Trump is a good goy.

Connect the dots togethet. Democrats are expected to show sympathy for the Middle East and condemn Israel since most of their voters are liberal self-hating whites, but Israel can elect Trump by pouring billions into election frauding.

Trump is definitely winning he literally is the "Trump" card for the jews.

Democrats also want to support Israel , but that'll piss of their voters resulting in losing significant amount of votes hence why the US mostly stayed neutral and secretly provided aid for Israel while pretending to care about Gaza.

I am pretty sure that Trump is being financed by the trillionaire Rotschild Family which is the richest , most powerful family in the world that owns 90% of the wealth on this planet. If they want to do something they'll do it by any means necessary.

I am 100% certain that Trump is winning this election.

>the jews will make sure to elect trump
>the jewish media has been bigging up kamala and marginalizing trump ever since she entered the race

odd take

>the jewish media has been bigging up kamala and marginalizing trump ever since she entered the race

odd take
Democrats are pushing for ceasefire in Gaza, trump will spend billions for helping Israel. Israel hates the current operating US government.

odd take
Netanyahu critisized the US government for wanting ceasefire. Trump openly claimed that he wanted to protect israel and provide them with aid to battle terrorism.

and why didnt they help him in the last election?

and why didnt they help him in the last election?
Because the geopolitics are not the same as before. You have 2 major wars going on. Israel can make a good use of trump since he is their number 1 shill.

Because the geopolitics are not the same as before. You have 2 major wars going on. Israel can make a good use of trump since he is their number 1 shill.
well isnt that better? atleast trump isnt some liberal fuck and i dont really want a foid to be the US president as that has never happened before.

well isnt that better? atleast trump isnt some liberal fuck and i dont really want a foid to be the US president as that has never happened before.
foid presidents and prime ministers fuck up nations, look at thatcher or truss

Trump supported the LGBTQ community in the past. Can't get more liberal than that. You can't run as a president if you aren't liberal in the US that's the thing. All of them are too zogged conservatism is impossible in that liberal shithole.

foid presidents and prime ministers fuck up nations, look at thatcher or truss
Kamala is your typical far-left cultural marxism supporting witch. Trump is definitely better for the overall health of the US. In fact if Trump loses this election you can say bye bye to America I heard that illegal immigrants are being treated like kings by the current operating government.

If Kamala wins that means unlimited waves of illegal violent immigrants that'll make the life for the average american impossible and that's a good thing since I want america totally destroyed.

>le rothschild own 90% of the wealth on this planet
they dont even own 0.01%, do you know anything of economics or do you just read about conspiracy theories

Last edited:
The only difference between the Ds and the Rs are which Jews support each side. Ds have the internationalist Jews while Rs, the nationalists. The former are secular and liberal, like Bloomberg and Soros, while the latter are conservative and either religious or sympathetic to religion, like Adelson and Schwarzmann. They may have different approaches on how to protect Jewish interests, but they are ultimately both pro-Israel.

The Ds are only virtue signaling about Gaza to appeal to their non-white supporters. They literally don’t do anything to rein in Israel. In comparison, the US and the UK ended up sanctioning apartheid Saffa in frustration despite that regime having sentiment amongst leading anglos at the time.

Donald Trump is the biggest shabbos goy in human history.
Remember when he reeled off that list of hate figures including the radical left and 'fascists'
For fascists read white nationalists
Trump and his psychotic homicidal group of Zionazis want us dead

gotta vote for the lesser evil
I hope the US never has a foid president, fuck kamala (literally I hope :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:)

depends on the jews, the jews work against jews. Its a simple fact jews dont trust jews and the jews will be the ones who destroy themselves. The elections are just different types of jews fighting against each other.

Nah they don't care who wins. American white boomers and gen x'ers are still here and they have nothing to worry about so as long as they're still around. White boomers remember the holocaust and the biggest influence of the gen x'ers are the boomers.

That will all change though when the millennials and gen z'ers start to take control as millennials and gen x'ers are more diverse and less sympathetic to Israel.

I guarantee you America will be much more pre-occupied with copper wire theft in 40-50 years from now with people regularly getting robbed, shot and killed on grocery store runs. It will be a crime filled brown America and corrupt from the lowest level of government all the way to the top.

Don't get me wrong Israel will still receive American support 40 years from now but it will be half assed. The same way american politicians will talk about combating copper wire theft but the shit keeps happening anyways. Brownies are not as serious and competent.

Israel will have to go on the offense as their best means of defense. The Greater Israel will be established eventually.

Some of us here will live to their 70s and beyond and be able to see the fireworks in the middle east. But I'm guessing most of us will be long dead by then. As single unmarried men and alcohol abusers live much shorter lives.

The israel lobby should move onto another host because the US is fucked in the long run anyways

Israel will make sure to elect Trump , because Trump is a good goy.

Connect the dots togethet. Democrats are expected to show sympathy for the Middle East and condemn Israel since most of their voters are liberal self-hating whites, but Israel can elect Trump by pouring billions into election frauding.

Trump is definitely winning he literally is the "Trump" card for the jews.

Democrats also want to support Israel , but that'll piss of their voters resulting in losing significant amount of votes hence why the US mostly stayed neutral and secretly provided aid for Israel while pretending to care about Gaza.

I am pretty sure that Trump is being financed by the trillionaire Rotschild Family which is the richest , most powerful family in the world that owns 90% of the wealth on this planet. If they want to do something they'll do it by any means necessary.

I am 100% certain that Trump is winning this election.
Who knows.