Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Israel v Palestine may usher in the end of 'woke'

I really wish "woke" cancer brought by foids into soyciety perishes in the hands of hamas just like some kikesses died

Good video. I've outgrown my commie phase the second I entered high school but Zizek always stayed with me, alongside Jean Baudrillard. People that criticize the fabric of society and how it works instead of schizobabbling about a hypothetical unachievable utopia like every other fucking commie

ZOGbots turning on the kikes

I've been watching Al Jazeera Arabic this conflict and the Western media is such a Jew scam. The only countries that support Zionist war crimes are the collective west, and the colonial Zionist project is something the rest of the world rejects especially the global South.

I think with this a lot of the world will realize that Europe is still stuck in its old colonialist, western and racist mindset. There is no moral improvement. Europe is showing that it is as it has always been. Still the same people that committed genocides and believe themselves to be superior over others. Nothing exposes this more than its stance on Jewish superiority and Palestine. Europe is alienating itself from the whole world by this.

I've been watching Al Jazeera Arabic this conflict and the Western media is such a Jew scam. The only countries that support Zionist war crimes are the collective west, and the colonial Zionist project is something the rest of the world rejects especially the global South.
That is not true. Egypt seems rather willing to aid Israel and prevent crossings into the Gaza strip from Sinai. The rest of the Arab countries are quite silent about the situation because this is not a black and white good vs evil situation and they are apprehensive about the possibility of increased Iranian influence in the region in the form of Hamas, which at this point is an extension of the Iranian apparatus. Latin America seems to be mostly supportive of Israel in the same way Europe is. The unofficial leader of muh "global south" (a term which means fuck all), China, seems unwilling to call out Israel. India also supports Israel.
I think with this a lot of the world will realize that Europe is still stuck in its old colonialist, western and racist mindset. There is no moral improvement. Europe is showing that it is as it has always been. Still the same people that committed genocides and believe themselves to be superior over others. Nothing exposes this more than its stance on Jewish superiority and Palestine. Europe is alienating itself from the whole world by this.
You're thinking wrong, because this is business as usual. Everyone is aware of French activity in Africa, everyone is aware of American influence in Eastern European dissent and everyone is aware of NATO supplying of Syrian rebels. And no one gives a shit because the world doesn't run on morals. No one cares in the same way no one cared about Western support in Yom Kippur, the 6 day war, or any of the Arab-Israeli conflicts.

The dude presenting is borderline incel tear.

I hope a bomb goes off and takes all of the middle east and kills all noodle toilets

The Jews will say Israel is pro faggotry and trannyism, that is how they will make it woke

That is not true. Egypt seems rather willing to aid Israel and prevent crossings into the Gaza strip from Sinai. The rest of the Arab countries are quite silent about the situation because this is not a black and white good vs evil situation and they are apprehensive about the possibility of increased Iranian influence in the region in the form of Hamas, which at this point is an extension of the Iranian apparatus. Latin America seems to be mostly supportive of Israel in the same way Europe is. The unofficial leader of muh "global south" (a term which means fuck all), China, seems unwilling to call out Israel. India also supports Israel.

You're thinking wrong, because this is business as usual. Everyone is aware of French activity in Africa, everyone is aware of American influence in Eastern European dissent and everyone is aware of NATO supplying of Syrian rebels. And no one gives a shit because the world doesn't run on morals. No one cares in the same way no one cared about Western support in Yom Kippur, the 6 day war, or any of the Arab-Israeli conflicts.
Egypt was bribed to be pro Israel, the dictator is pro Israel. The regular sand niggers in Egypt all hate Israel. China has definitely been more Palestine since the conflict started. India is run by braindead Modicels, so their stance doesn’t mean anything.

Egypt was bribed to be pro Israel, the dictator is pro Israel. The regular sand niggers in Egypt all hate Israel. China has definitely been more Palestine since the conflict started. India is run by braindead Modicels, so their stance doesn’t mean anything.
What does the opinions of regular people matter if they're in an autocracy? They have no input. I'd say even us in liberal democracies barely have any, let alone someone in Egypt. China has been lukewarm towards both sides. They described themselves as "a friend of both Israel and Palestine". Despite all the memes India is a strong regional power and their stance is indeed relevant to the conversation. Especially as they're part of the "face" of the "global south", BRICS.

What does the opinions of regular people matter if they're in an autocracy? They have no input. I'd say even us in liberal democracies barely have any, let alone someone in Egypt. China has been lukewarm towards both sides. They described themselves as "a friend of both Israel and Palestine". Despite all the memes India is a strong regional power and their stance is indeed relevant to the conversation. Especially as they're part of the "face" of the "global south", BRICS.
The opinions of the regular people matter in an autocracy because autocracies eventually come down since the people hate it. Israel is being propped up with corruption.

China refused to say “Israel has a right to defend itself” like all the other western cucks did. It definitely is more pro Palestine.

India isn’t a regional power, it is only relevant because it has a lot of poor people which adds up to a large economy. It is also on edge with the soys due to its autocratic tendencies

Israel ?

View: https://youtu.be/BhnLr8T8lEU?si=zs4uYumjSY4fGv3o

The Judean language is a member of the Lezgic Branch of the Northeast Caucasian language family. An earlier form of it was the main language of Caucasian Albania, which stretched from south Dagestan to current day Azerbaijan.

Nimrud Tablet K.3751, dated c. 733 BCE, is the earliest known record of the name Judah (written in Assyrian cuniform as Yaudaya).

Last edited:
I think with this a lot of the world will realize that Europe is still stuck in its old colonialist, western and racist mindset. There is no moral improvement. Europe is showing that it is as it has always been.
I wish, they're fucking castrated

The Jews will say Israel is pro faggotry and trannyism, that is how they will make it woke
they did that, but now the kykes are being so brazenly hypocritical and paranoid for obedience to the point where dumb people can actually pick up on it now.

Right now, I think the average non-jewish woke is in a state of shock, they are finally at a point in their life where they really have to pick a side, and they are just keeping their mouths shut to fencesit-- this is the best place for the average woke.

Last edited:
The opinions of the regular people matter in an autocracy because autocracies eventually come down since the people hate it. Israel is being propped up with corruption.
Francis Fukuyama, is that you? Go away, liberal democracies are not the be-all end all of civilization. Autocracies might end one day, but it's neither immediate nor guaranteed. North Korea's boat seems rather steady. Belarus survived a colour revolution a few years ago. Hong Kong is still going to be eaten up by the mainland. Singapore doesn't seem willing to change its political system. Assad has basically taken back Syria from its own anti-government revolution. In cases like the Soviet Union, it took literal decades and one or two generations for the system to collapse. It began in the 60s (some might say even earlier) and collapsed in '91. Over 30 years.
China refused to say “Israel has a right to defend itself” like all the other western cucks did. It definitely is more pro Palestine.

India isn’t a regional power, it is only relevant because it has a lot of poor people which adds up to a large economy. It is also on edge with the soys due to its autocratic tendencies
In relation to the West China is indeed more pro-Palestine, but in relation to the Arab world they're more pro-Israel. If you know anything about modern China is that they love ambiguous bullshit that means fuck all to appease both sides, because they love a profit more than any Jew.
India by definition is a regional power. They exert influence in South and Southeast Asia to varying degrees. The US considers them important in containing China. A non-regional power would be Bhutan, Nepal, Austria, Uruguay, Slovenia, etc

Francis Fukuyama, is that you? Go away, liberal democracies are not the be-all end all of civilization. Autocracies might end one day, but it's neither immediate nor guaranteed. North Korea's boat seems rather steady. Belarus survived a colour revolution a few years ago. Hong Kong is still going to be eaten up by the mainland. Singapore doesn't seem willing to change its political system. Assad has basically taken back Syria from its own anti-government revolution. In cases like the Soviet Union, it took literal decades and one or two generations for the system to collapse. It began in the 60s (some might say even earlier) and collapsed in '91. Over 30 years.

In relation to the West China is indeed more pro-Palestine, but in relation to the Arab world they're more pro-Israel. If you know anything about modern China is that they love ambiguous bullshit that means fuck all to appease both sides, because they love a profit more than any Jew.
India by definition is a regional power. They exert influence in South and Southeast Asia to varying degrees. The US considers them important in containing China. A non-regional power would be Bhutan, Nepal, Austria, Uruguay, Slovenia, etc
The Arab countries have revolutions all the time, I was not saying I am pro democracy. If the people hate Israel in an unstable administration that isn’t good for Israel.

If China is seen as pro Palestine, the kikes will not like that. India does not exert influence in South Asia, pretty much every other country in South Asia hates India. In South East Asia they are more influential than India

India does not exert influence in South Asia, pretty much every other country in South Asia hates India. In South East Asia they are more influential than India
India exerts significant influence over Nepal, the Maldives, Sri Lanka and Bhutan, i.e. everyone in the subcontinent that isn't Muslim. Even after the coup, Myanmar is cozy with India. It's not much, but I think it fits the condition to be labeled a regional power within that corner of Asia. India pushes around instead of being pushed around in their general area, and will only tend to back down when a bigger power gets involved. A strong cultural and economic stronghold in their immediate region. A lot like their fellow BRICS members in Brazil, Russia and South Africa

theres a difference between not saying anything and saying hurr durr israel is our greatest ally and ur antisemitic for not explicitly supporting it

Israel-Palestine fighting is too far away to really shake Western wokeism IMO

It would require a disturbance closer to home to really make a clear impact, things in remote places are too abstract

And even then it would be difficult bc woke leftists can easily have cognitive dissonance

Plus this wouldn't necessarily impact many European states, where the government has become highly woke on both sides of the aisle while also being deeply pro-Israel on both sides

House of David

IMG 1311

View: https://youtu.be/H5ezBwK_rP0?si=Q1sf2PkC38GBkRx9

The Davidic Line is the bloodline from which the Hebrew Messiah has patrilineal descent.

The world and the social fabric are completely beyond repair, i don't think anyhting can be done to undo the mess that we have and that will onlt get worse the more years pass

Good video. I've outgrown my commie phase the second I entered high school but Zizek always stayed with me, alongside Jean Baudrillard. People that criticize the fabric of society and how it works instead of schizobabbling about a hypothetical unachievable utopia like every other fucking commie
I'm a nazbol now. Commies aren't wrong about crapitalism, it's just that communism defined by Marx is unrealistic for anything bigger than a tribe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back