Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Israel proposes legislation to outlaw talk about jesus

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Conservacuck christians will still support israel

Jewish moment

based Israel. Hopefully Israel becomes Jewish Taliban soon

not a christian but imagine calling yourself ;secular; while using legislation to hurt other faiths

hope karma hit them back at right place right time

Muslims would probably do the same or worse

I don't understand why a true christian would support any side. Are people so retarded that they never heard of the concept of "only care about yourself, fuck everyone else"?

Big L for American Protestant Israel simping doomsday Conservcuck Protestantcucks

Over for Evangelical Christcucks

Muslims would probably do the same or worse

I don't understand why a true christian would support any side. Are people so retarded that they never heard of the concept of "only care about yourself, fuck everyone else"?
approved but thing is 'the long nosed' are using legislation for hurting them gentiles while muzzie way is more "primitive" for lack of better words,

you may try to fight with a horde of primitives, but how could you fight back with 'the system' itself for long

government propaganda, crip.
heard their music like an hour n half ago

it's over

Big L for Cuckservative Amerimutt Gayvanglicals

jewish genocide when?

sign of the times

jewish genocide when?
I am ashamed to say, 80 years ago and never. Their grip on everything is too strong right now, they should have been killed but they definitely weren't, not in entirety.

I am ashamed to say, 80 years ago and never. Their grip on everything is too strong right now, they should have been killed but they definitely weren't, not in entirety.
if countries gives iran the permession, they will surelly destroy isreal if they got some help from other arabian countries.
jfl a year ago some islamist terrorists managed to put a lot of pressure on israel with minimal equipments also the US isn't funding the israelian army anymore.

if countries gives iran the permession, they will surelly destroy isreal if they got some help from other arabian countries.
jfl a year ago some islamist terrorists managed to put a lot of pressure on israel with minimal equipments also the US isn't funding the israelian army anymore.
ISIS is the agent of Israel and JewSA

Come on dude, this is fucking hillarious considering the USA has been giving these Jews billions upon billions of dollars.
Israel is showing them zero respect. Not surprising looking at the average evangelical American retard

Least jew dick sucking post by transcended truecel
He's curry. They love their slave masters (Whites and Jews). Jews are the slaver masters in Western society.

Come on Palestine, get rid of these kike scum

That just shows that Jesus wasn't a Jew otherwise they wouldn't hate him as much.

That just shows that Jesus wasn't a Jew otherwise they wouldn't hate him as much.
yup libtards love claiming Jesus was a Jew. He was a Jewish as a dog.

yup libtards love claiming Jesus was a Jew. He was a Jewish as a dog.
Jesus was clearly Aryan white guy. Fuck the dirty scheming Semites for living on Christian soil. I wish a new crusade would kick out both the Muslims and Kikes out of Israel.

Jesus was clearly Aryan white guy. Fuck the dirty scheming Semites for living on Christian soil. I wish a new crusade would kick out both the Muslims and Kikes out of Israel.
kikes would probably fire nukes rather than surrender at this point. Too late for any nuclear country to destroyed. Unless they make some anti nuke tech but that doesn't seem probable

kikes would probably fire nukes rather than surrender at this point. Too late for any nuclear country to destroyed. Unless they make some anti nuke tech but that doesn't seem probable
One country should finally start sending those goddamn nukes to wipe this gay civilization out.

Based nationalist

There's some major strife going on Israel over some judicial reforms. I wonder if it will kick off. Iran and Saudi Arabia are friendly now so Israel is becoming even more isolated.

He was, but he called out they bullshits 2000 years ago. And the reason because jews hate Jesus, is TRUTH. Simpy that