Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Israel kills 270 civilians while, trying to rescue 4 hostages, one of them is a foid .

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
She is Noa argamani, weird how all the Normie simps care about a woman and not the other sub5 hostages. If Isreal had just accepted that hostage deal, the hostages would be released and Gazans would stop dying. It's obvious, that their goal is push out Gazans, and annex Gaza.

View: https://youtu.be/dlZGcYRXHyg?si=IpGI9tb3_Hq5fgUL

Last edited:
Jewish moment

Jewish moment
Yeah, hope that whore is happy that all the civilians died, because, she was a dumbass who partied near the Gaza border.(3 kilometres from the fence)

270 ethnics are worth 1 becky in 2024.

لعنة الله على اليهود.

Last edited:
IMG 20240609 210333IMG 20240609 210324
Lmaooo!! I'm right yet, again. This chink mutt and her chink mom should get the fuck out of Palestine.

Jfl. Children/people in Gaza/palestine are whiter then that mutt. And these people have no white blood. Look at her face, she has some Asiatic DNA.
Poor kid, always the innocent children suffer in war and poverty. They have no control over their lives.

Kid looks like he has bad legs too. What will he do now, he's only 5?

Disgusting chinksect

The average American thinks this is what Palestinians look like.
R.842912f4a24355b7e675a4c4366db56e
That's a saudi. He is a gulf Arab. Who cares what amerimutts think? There are more blondes in gaza then America. Even, my brother is a Ginger. Also Osama bin Laden was 6'4.

Last edited:
Poor kid, always the innocent children suffer in war and poverty. They have no control over their lives.

Kid looks like he has bad legs too. What will he do now, he's only 5
Oy veh! Isreal had a right to defend it's self from children. How dare you question us?

Maybe you shouldn’t attack a more powerful country and refuse to release the hostages
Who's alt is this?
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@Despicablecel
@AsiaCel

Vscopage 5fae6f6a39c9143529c6c96a Uq68uEAJ

This is Noa Argamani, the dumb roastie who got kidnapped by the hamascels on the scooter. But I bet they weren't incels for long after that :feelshmm::feelshmm:

And this is another stupid roastie, 18yo Natalie Raanan, who got freed by the hamascels after only 2 weeks.

These fucking stacy whores wouldn't give two shits about us. If an ugly man was kidnapped by hamas or missing, NO ONE would give a shit. But because they are attractive, everyone and their dog are bending backward to worry about them and say ohhh the tragedy, ohh the humanity.

These bitches would NEVER give the time of day to subhuman men like us. Why should I feel bad this happened to her? For the first time ever in the entire lives, they got humbled.

I hope the hamacels filled their holes daily. Stupid fucking worthless holes.

Maybe you shouldn’t attack a more powerful country and refuse to release the hostages
Why don't you live in Gaza? You will go mad after a week. "Just don't resist occupation bro!"

@Ron.Belgrade
@SupremeSaint
@DarkStarDown

never began for shitskins

Just accept systematic erasure of your people and identity theory.

One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail - Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, at the funeral of Baruch Goldstein, who killed more than 50 Muslims in a mosque at Hebron

View attachment 1177319View attachment 1177320View attachment 1177321
This is Noa Argamani, the dumb roastie who got kidnapped by the hamascels on the scooter. But I bet they weren't incels for long after that :feelshmm::feelshmm:

View attachment 1177322

And this is another stupid roastie, 18yo Natalie Raanan, who got freed by the hamascels after only 2 weeks.

These fucking stacy whores wouldn't give two shits about us. If an ugly man was kidnapped by hamas or missing, NO ONE would give a shit. But because they are attractive, everyone and their dog are bending backward to worry about them and say ohhh the tragedy, ohh the humanity.

These bitches would NEVER give the time of day to subhuman men like us. Why should I feel bad this happened to her? For the first time ever in the entire lives, they got humbled.

I hope the hamacels filled their holes daily. Stupid fucking worthless holes.
The first roastie should go back to China and the second one should back to the Balkans or wherever, the Fuck that roastie came from illegally. These shameless bastards were welcomed by Palestinians, until they realised that they were there to kick them out and take the land, not to live side by side with them. Palestine for Arabs.

And yeah, Idk why Normies are excited about this. She wouldn't even look at you. Also both are average Beckies not stacies.

I'll ask it again can't you write "Israel"? Is it an English speaking thing or what not being able to write it properly.

One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail - Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, at the funeral of Baruch Goldstein, who killed more than 50 Muslims in a mosque at Hebron
They kill everyone and hate everyone who is not Jewish. A few months ago, they killed two Arab Christians in a church in gaza, and they destroyed a very old orthodox Church.

I'll ask it again can't you write "Israel"? Is it an English speaking thing or what not being able to write it properly.
Idk maybe I'm Just dumb. Also who cares, it's a Jewish state. Everyone write "Isreahell" or "isnotreal".

Just be a Hamas terrorist theory (in MinEcRaft)

Idk maybe I'm Just dumb. Also who cares, it's a Jewish state. Everyone write "Isreahell" or "isnotreal".
It's just that I've seen so many comments in English where they write it incorrectly (Isreal) but never seen it in Spanish or other languages. So thought might be a pronunciation thing or sheit like that.

They kill everyone and hate everyone who is not Jewish. A few months ago, they killed two Arab Christians in a church in gaza, and they destroyed a very old orthodox Church.

8DjNxd6

Most Isrealis are like that, even the so called "secular" ones it's all genetic they only care about themselves.
Isn't it absolutely great that they have their own country and nuclear, chemical and biological weapons

Jfl. Children/people in Gaza/palestine are whiter then that mutt. And these people have no white blood. Look at her face, she has some Asiatic DNA.
Syrians were whiter than Gaza ( who are 2nd class Egyptians) but got massacred by your hezbo shia goons along with Russia and Iran and now your have 2 million refugees in Lebanon.

Syrians were whiter than Gaza ( who are 2nd class Egyptians) but got massacred by your hezbo shia goons along with Russia and Iran and now your have 2 million refugees in Lebanon.
I'm a maronite.

Assad is based tbh.

But yeah, fuck Israel; I wish we would all cut funding & watch them collapse.

What will he do now, he's only 5?
Join Hamas/Qassam brigades with the rest of the orphans.
(((They))) claim they’re merely targeting terrorists when really they’re adding more fuel to the fire.

Join Hamas/Qassam brigades with the rest of the orphans.
(((They))) claim they’re merely targeting terrorists when really they’re adding more fuel to the fire.
Exactly

Total civilian death (In Payday 2)

@KillNiggers @XtremeMax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back