Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel is the best country

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★
@comradespiderman29
disprove this on why you think the sand niggers are better than the kikes, go on a sperg in this thread.

Sandniggers are not colonizers and they have never genocided a race specially AFTER they have stolen their land.

Sandniggers are not colonizers and they have never genocided a race specially AFTER they have stolen their land.
stop making me want to support the jews

stop making me want to support the jews
img_0951-gif.1225201

Jews are responsible for much of the ills of the world. Hence it makes sense to support the other side.

Israel supports faggotry and are pure evil

Israel supports faggotry
This is factually correct, since Tel Aviv is considered "the gayest city in the world."

“Everything in Tel Aviv is gay, inherently gay"
-Leon Avigad

and are pure evil
This is also factually correct when you factor in how casual Israel is about killing 30,000+ Palestinian children.

Hello Mr shekelstein, your time is up. Get to the showers

Israel supports faggotry and are pure evil
I know, I said that to piss off that lebanese guy who spergs about Israel in like a bajzillion threads

dnr kike worship

Can you give an example
@comradespiderman29 threads about israel
they're full schizo and retarded cuz he makes israel look good because hes sperging against them on a forum where men cannot find a love life
:society: :society: :society:

@comradespiderman29 threads about israel
they're full schizo and retarded cuz he makes israel look good because hes sperging against them on a forum where men cannot find a love life
:society: :society: :society:
J*ws turned foids into disgusting whores and ruined the world

10% Please avoid fighting
Open boarders for Israel

Kikes hate you to such an level they would rather genocide everyone than to admit defeat. (Samson Option.)
Bro, Us sperging out about kikes on incel forum makes them feel superior negl

Bro, Us sperging out about kikes on incel forum makes them feel superior negl
Da goyim know they wuz antisemites!!!!!, and then they proceed to shoah you every way possible.

Da goyim know they wuz antisemites!!!!!, and then they proceed to shoah you every way possible.
tbh I see more anti kike posts on twitter and instagram get like 100k likes and stuff
the entire theory seems like bullshit to me, I don't think jews should be kept at that high standard
+ we being anti kike about them just makes them feel superior cuz we're men who can't find love

They are always at war

tbh I see more anti kike posts on twitter and instagram get like 100k likes and stuff
the entire theory seems like bullshit to me, I don't think jews should be kept at that high standard
+ we being anti kike about them just makes them feel superior cuz we're men who can't find love
Being regarded as heartless, genocidal maniacs is no high standard, and also Maybe it will last on tweeta but instacuck is mega censored Jfl, and i mean actual anti kike shit and not simply people opposing gaza genocide. (Instathot is so censored you can get kiked for supporting gaza.)

I think Israel is the greatest country in the world for homosexuals who enjoy raping Muslim men in the ass.

@comradespiderman29
disprove this on why you think the sand niggers are better than the kikes, go on a sperg in this thread.
Desert monkeys are far worse than jews. At least jews have technology and science.

What about the Turks did to the Armenians?

I consider Turks arabs, at least the majority of them.
@Made in Heaven