Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Israel is not invading Lebanon, it is liberating it."

Israel needs to liberate some israeli pussy for the lebanoncels :feelsokman:

His name is Levy. What do you expect?

Btw, there's no invasion yet, it's only small raids. The invasion might happen soon tho.

Pure nonsense. "Israel" has always been an illegal state, I don't know what you want me to say when most of the Arab world doesn't recognise the Zionist entity. Only western chimpanzees believe that israel has a right to exist. Every single IDF reservist who is called a "civilian" by the media (most Israeli except the children are reservists) deserves to be killed.

Pure nonsense. "Israel" has always been an illegal state, I don't know what you want me to say when most of the Arab world doesn't recognise the Zionist entity. Only western chimpanzees believe that israel has a right to exist. Every single IDF reservist who is called a "civilian" by the media (most Israeli except the children are reservists) deserves to be killed.
This guy wants the right to ethnically cleanse all of the neighboring Arab countries around Israel. This is what he means by "right to win".

This guy wants the right to ethnically cleanse all of the neighboring Arab countries around Israel
Oh.. it's actually, possible. HEZBOLLAH and Iran are the only two in the middle East who can stand up to israel. So wouldn't be surprised if greater Israel is established with the help of cuckmerica.

Oh.. it's actually, possible. HEZBOLLAH and Iran are the only two in the middle East who can stand up to israel. So wouldn't be surprised if greater Israel is established with the help of cuckmerica.
Yes.