Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel is going to smash Hamas big time

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
In all videos I randomly stumbled across online all of them show Israeli helicopters and jets flying in the sky at leisure with not a care in the world. It is blatantly obvious that Israel has complete air superioity. Hamas does not have even 1 ground to air missle. No Sam-Infantry nothing, zero, nada

Hamas can do fancy stuff like parachute into places and stuff but sooner or later those soldiers will be bombed from the air or cut to pieces by attack helicopter cannon fire.

Anyway just what I saw. By the way Hamas also does not even have anti tank hand held missles. Rather poorly equiped , infact they probably just waisting their time and lives here

Of course, (((they))) always win unfortunately

Hamas is the most retarded terror organization ever, Gaza is like 40km with 2 million population, the jews will just continue throwing rockets at them and go all in with their army and slaughter them all in a month, already far over 1000 deads in gaza

Hamas is the most retarded terror organization ever, Gaza is like 40km with 2 million population, the jews will just continue throwing rockets at them and go all in with their army and slaughter them all in a month, already far over 1000 deads in gaza
Hamas need ground to air missles and anti tank missles then they will give the jewish military and civilians a real fight. But as it is they have none of those and are just wasting their time and peoples lives.

Clearly there's not much Hamas can do against Israel. But things could get real messy if Israel thinks they're gonna send 100,000 troops to walk through the streets of Gaza. There's 2 million Palestinians there. And they all hate Jews even more than Hitler did.

Gaza might have anti-tank weapons, and probably shitloads of guns, tunnel systems, and they knew Israel is coming for revenge, and they've been preparing for a long time.

What is coming could be the biggest, ugliest urban warefare of all time.

Clearly there's not much Hamas can do against Israel. But things could get real messy if Israel thinks they're gonna send 100,000 troops to walk through the streets of Gaza. There's 2 million Palestinians there. And they all hate Jews even more than Hitler did.

Gaza might have anti-tank weapons, and probably shitloads of guns, tunnel systems, and they knew Israel is coming for revenge, and they've been preparing for a long time.

What is coming could be the biggest, ugliest urban warefare of all time.
shieeet I doubt that it will turn to urban combat. Israel will just starve the Arabs the way the allies in WW1 and WW2 cut the Krauts off from supplies or how the Brits starved the Boers into submission. Much easier and more straight forward because even other Arabs dont give a toss about the Palastinians. I mean seriously Saudi could easly pay for 100000 ground to air missles and Israel would be screwed or at least the major advantages some what minimzed

Its all a big psyop to start a big war and collapse the world economys, all to create a world govermat.

Israel is planning to level GAZA.

Its all a big psyop to start a big war and collapse the world economys, all to create a world govermat.

Israel is planning to level GAZA.
I dont get it, probably low IQ but hot will this war create a world government?

I dont get it, probably low IQ but hot will this war create a world government?
This conflict may lead to a bigger one, american soldiers are stationed in Israel, 2 aircarft carrior are also stationed in Israel and american fighter jets are flying inside Israel.

Hezbollah is funded by Iran, and Russian soldiers are located in Syria. Israel showed readiness to attack both Lebanon and Syria, if this escalation happens then we will get close to ww3.

And I didn't mention the fact that China is watching all of this, and if it sees that the war drags on and the US send in more troops and hardwere to Israel, then it may decide its the right time to invade Taiwan.

I look at the bigger picture.

This conflict may lead to a bigger one, american soldiers are stationed in Israel, 2 aircarft carrior are also stationed in Israel and american fighter jets are flying inside Israel.

Hezbollah is funded by Iran, and Russian soldiers are located in Syria. Israel showed readiness to attack both Lebanon and Syria, if this escalation happens then we will get close to ww3.

And I didn't mention the fact that China is watching all of this, and if it sees that the war drags on and the US send in more troops and hardwere to Israel, then it may decide its the right time to invade Taiwan.

I look at the bigger picture.
ok I see thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back