Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Isolation ruining my life

Pestilence1

Pestilence1

Moobscel
Lonellinies is destroying my life, I hate being an incel wish I could just be reborn as a chad, all I do is LDAR in my room and make my life worse by wishing and hoping that my life will get better if I try hard enough :feels::feelsrope:

Find a hobby. That's the only cope I have at this point. If you didn't make friends or aren't in a social group after high school then it's over.

Welcome to the club.

Even in your own misery you are not special. Many have suffered and many will suffer same fates. How ironic that the most personal hurtful experiences are nothing special in this cursed place. Fuck man, genetics are truly evil. Mother nature you fucking whore fuck you bitch all heil CCP bioengineering their new master race. WE WILL DEFY MOTHER NATURE. FUCK THAT WHORE. WE WILL BIOENGINEER OURSELVS OUT OF OUR MISERY. FUCK YOU BITCH.

All Heil our new CCP overlords they will end Inceldom.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9pGTOlhRvs&ab_channel=vonnidda

CCP please hire me I hate my country glory to Chinese overlords

we can start a company that makes misery

I took a long walk 01:00 in the night just now. And I was so close to breaking down... :cryfeels:

Same here brosel, it’s so over. I rot in the attic all day every day with no friends just playing video games or doing other hobbies. I feel like I’m going insane. Every day has been the same since 2015 to me

Same here brosel, it’s so over. I rot in the attic all day every day with no friends just playing video games or doing other hobbies. I feel like I’m going insane. Every day has been the same since 2015 to me
same since 2013 .

I LDAR in my basement mainly because i have no where to go. I believe most incels should watch the demographic winter documentary so they can understand why they are lonely. The loss of population, the loss of population density and lower concentration of younger people in certain areas is why their is a loneliness epidemic. Gen Z is the loneliest generation because demographically, we are the smallest generation in human history so we are basically a micro generation that has gotten swallowed up by all the other generations before us. We are too atomized, small and spread out to make a difference in society so for the most part, the few men that are aware of this simply LDAR but dont know why they are doing it when its really simply just the demographic issue that is causing us loneliness along with technology like screens, computers, TV, streaming services, videogames etc.

At this point idgaf about getting pussy or ltr, I just want friends to hangout with man

Same here. I am a slav living in Spain.

I took a long walk 01:00 in the night just now. And I was so close to breaking down... :cryfeels:
I have never tried nightwalks, probably because i live in a shithole

all i wish is for a foid to really love me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: