Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Isolation is turning me into a gigasperg

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
I can't even make eye contact with people anytime I'm in a room especially with normies I start sperging out and fidgeting it's like everything people do bothers even if it's being too close to me. Im probably too far gone to become NT I can't hold convos with ANYONE! Only thing left is fatalitymaxxing

200w

Just drink and you'll be alrite.

I can't even make eye contact with people anytime I'm in a room especially with normies I start sperging out and fidgeting it's like everything people do bothers even if it's being too close to me. Im probably too far gone to become NT I can't hold convos with ANYONE! Only thing left is fatalitymaxxing

View attachment 811570Go outside, touch grass

Yeah that's what happens when you have been isolated long enough, like an artificial autism, I used to be socially suave in my teens, but after years and years of NEETing, LDARing, wageslaving and rotting in solitude I became incredibly spergy, I find myself repeating sentences and topics as of late which is just frightening.

There is nothing new to say if there is nothing else.