Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Isolation doesn't kill"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
yeah, the effects of isolation on human mind are well-known
it's no wonder that seclusion from a community is considered the worst punishment, comparable to death
only scientifically illiterate cucks think "you're not entitled to human interaction, sweaty :soy: "

only scientifically illiterate cucks think "you're not entitled to human interaction, sweaty :soy: "
Funnily enough that's the same kind of people who always claim to only trust in science

yeah, the effects of isolation on human mind are well-known
it's no wonder that seclusion from a community is considered the worst punishment, comparable to death

I am proof that with a computer and access to the internet it is possible to cope for years in isolation. NASA should study incels to learn how people can cope during long voyages in space.

To a normies, isolation is worse than daily beatings according to the cia.

literally the first thing my former sociology teacher said is that no human being can live in isolation.

"Imagine being confined to a 10x10 foot room in complete isolation"

i dont need to imagine it JFL.

Used to watch that soyboy when I was like 13 lol.
2k0k4rriaku01.jpg

I was such an innocent kid growing up. I always followed the rules, prayed to Jesus, and was intimidated when people talked about "mean" things like cussing or sexual stuff. I remember killing an ant and feeling bad. I remember pulling out grass and feeling bad that I was killing grass (now THAT is pathetic lol).

I would watch movies or TV shows, and if someone died I would be mentally scarred for 24 hours, thinking about how sad it was.

---

Now, I just don't give a shit.

I watch bestgore videos of people being cut alive, heads chopped off, the christchurch shooting, and I don't even flinch. Because I realized that caring about other people's well being did nothing to better mine. Whether I am sympathetic or apathetic to other people doesn't matter. Either way I'm going home alone, back to my lonely and miserable life. So why bother wasting a calorie of energy worrying about other people's lives when they wouldn't give a single shit if I died.

I went from the super religious nice kid who was scared by any type of violence/gore to an apathetic sloth who spends his time in a community that worships mass shooters like ER. It's pretty sad what inceldom and social isolation can do to you.

I was such an innocent kid growing up. I always followed the rules, prayed to Jesus, and was intimidated when people talked about "mean" things like cussing or sexual stuff. I remember killing an ant and feeling bad. I remember pulling out grass and feeling bad that I was killing grass (now THAT is pathetic lol).

I would watch movies or TV shows, and if someone died I would be mentally scarred for 24 hours, thinking about how sad it was.

---

I watch bestgore videos of people being cut alive, heads chopped off, the christchurch shooting, and I don't even flinch. Because I realized that caring about other people's well being did nothing to better mine. Whether I am sympathetic or apathetic to other people doesn't matter. Either way I'm going home alone, back to my lonely and miserable life. So why bother wasting a calorie of energy worrying about other people's lives when they wouldn't give a single shit if I died.

I went from the super religious nice kid who was scared by any type of violence/gore to an apathetic sloth who spends his time in a community that worships mass shooters like ER. It's pretty sad what inceldom and social isolation can do to you.
Who sent you down this path? Other people.

For the most part, yes
Chad behaves like a sperg, narcissist or psycho serial killer yet he still has dates, friends & opportunities.

You behave like a good boy with a conscience & get NOTHING.

Fuck actions & consequences, your face & height determine the consequences.

Chad behaves like a sperg, narcissist or psycho serial killer yet he still has dates, friends & opportunities.

Exactly, that's why there's no point in being nice as an incel

HEY VSAUCE, MICHAEL HERE

Isolation doesn’t kill...

or does it?

I went from the super religious nice kid who was scared by any type of violence/gore to an apathetic sloth who spends his time in a community that worships mass shooters like ER.
loled hard at this

---

Same experience. Most of the gore I watch is on 4chan

Women don't care about morals, but men do care about morals, this is why the father has to be impressed to get the girl, not impressing the girl herself.

JFL I recently even heard of some dumb muslim thot in UK who divorced her goody two shoes husband after 4 years and ran him through the feminist court system, and now she's fucking some literal criminal.

Last edited:
Isolation doesn't kill you directly, but it can give you health problems and it makes you go insane.