Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Isolated

nihilistic

nihilistic

Banned
-
You know your life is fucked up when you're even ignored in reality and on the internet.JFL
Images 2

i got used to it at some point

maybe too much so

Even on here normie traits of social hierarchies flourish.
A lot of people emphasize on post maxxing here to such an extent than 500 posts from a graycel looks extremely small by comparison.

I was trying to refer to the hierarchies made here, part of which is by post count/acitivty

You know your life is fucked up when you're even ignored in reality and on the internet.JFL View attachment 368177
You know your life is fucked up when ven you want to be ignored by people surrounding you because you see everyone as a threat.

You know your life is fucked up when ven you want to be ignored by people surrounding you because you see everyone as a threat.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?

A lot of people emphasize on post maxxing here to such an extent than 500 posts from a graycel looks extremely small by comparison.

It only kicked off after they added sewers.

Ok.

That's nice.

Keep up the good work

Carry on.
LOL
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Sorry but is just the way i feel.
I will make a post in some days talking about my mentaceldom status. you will be amazed. i will tab you.

I was trying to refer to the hierarchies made here, part of which is by post count/acitivty
This is very true, we should all be equal in the eyes of st elliott.

I personally treat all forum members with the same respect, we're all the same nobody should be ignored :feelsYall:

This is my reply. There are many like it, but this one is mine.