Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Isn’t this dating coach an incel?

This guys cold approach advice is gonna get someone arrested

Hitting on the bank teller only works if the numbers on the screen are ridiculously high.

And only until chad comes back from his lunch break.

didn't watch the vid but hitting on women in a professional/business environment is a [TAS] any% speedrun pro strat for getting accused of sexual harassment

Didn’t watch but he will probably get accused of rape for trying to approach a foid

No way as I've seen guys like with girls before. Then again I'm probably talking about another era so what do I know.

Decent enough looking white, jaw

He can get dates

You've got to be kidding me if you actually think this guy looks like an incel.

this guy is retarded. I've seen his videos in my recommended for years. he's obv bald oldcel, misery salesman making a marginal profit off selling false truths to men destined for miserable lives. He knows his advice is dog shit.

he knows blue pilled coper men out there with no prospects are going to look to red pill for delusional / fantastical solutions to their unsolvable problem (trying to date and not be treated like dog shit when you're old / ugly / poor) and says to himself, "hey, this is a financial opportunity to exploit them! cha-ching! They'll try everything but settle for accepting involuntary celibacy"

These misery salesmen, who purposely and deceptive mislead men into buying their PUA coaching DVD's and seminars, are the worst and after the incel rebellion, these opportunizing scoundrels will be the first enemies of the I.N.C.E.L. state.

These "love coaches" are like those self help people, they fake it until they make it.