Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isn't the way the feminist status quo deals with people who had sexual/romantic experiences with older people while underage TEXTBOOK gaslighting?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
YOU WERE ABUSED, PERIOD. It doesn't matter what you say your experience was, it doesn't matter if you don't feel traumatized, it doesn't matter if he treated you right and you liked him, YOU WERE ABUSED, THIS WAS TOXIC, YOU WERE TRAUMATIZED, I KNOW BETTER! :soy::foidSoy:

Didn’t I type here?

I thought I typed here but I hadn’t

Also I'd like to see IT replying to this thread.

What? You're a 15-year-old girl engaged with an adult man so you can start a family, have some kids, and live happy together under God's laws?

You're too ignorant to choose. You should pursue a career and settle down at the age of 30 when the number of your eggs is decreasing and the overall quality of them is lower.

Lose your virginity with a responsible, experienced adult man? That's disgusting. You should have sex with people your age instead, until you have finally reached the point of no return where you have no emotional attachment, commitment abilities, or healthy views toward your own body.