Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't revolting against men who are attracted to young sexually developed girls kinda like a form of gnosis?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Because it's revolting against reality

i dont know what that means

i dont know what that means
Gnosis a Christian heresy that preaches that time and space are torturous and God is evil. They basically revolt against reality and God and want to ascend to an allegedly higher immaterial plane where the true higher God reigns.

Young developed girls in the prime of their youth being attractive to straight men is a fact of life. It's reality.

Gnosticism is disdainful of the material world because it isn't real, not because it is real.

Dunno I want a mid- to late-20s gf and not a child

Dunno I want a mid- to late-20s gf and not a child
>Implying that anything that isn't 25-28 y.o. is a child

have fun smelling her cum stained cunt flaps

Gnosis a Christian heresy that preaches that time and space are torturous and God is evil. They basically revolt against reality and God and want to ascend to an allegedly higher immaterial plane where the true higher God reigns.

Young developed girls in the prime of their youth being attractive to straight men is a fact of life. It's reality.
Huh, you learn something new everyday

18-22 is the age I feel most attracted to tbh.

18-22 is the age I feel most attracted to tbh.
Pedo anyway according to the most staunch feminists and cucks unless you're that age yourself.