Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isn't Jeremy Meeks Tyrone?

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
His race is always listed as black and I saw pictures of his parents. His dad is black, his mom looks mixed like Cardi B.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice
  • Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

What difference does it make?

He is mixed race.. so he's Tyrone instead of Chad as you can clearly see black characteristics.

Does it Matter, he still slays

No, he’s Jeremy.

he's a racially ambiguous blue eyed chadrone

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice
  • Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
This is not cuckit

He runs thugmax so yes