Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't it so weird?

S

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★
We got to ask permission to fuck? Millions if not billions of foids I see everyday of all shapes and sizes, some are hot some are not, but as an inkwell at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I see these foids outside and I could just rape them? Like what the actual fuck. This fucking white knight government is cock blocking our only chance of SEX HAVING! "Oh laws are good so there is no crime." STFU SOY FUCK! It's to put normies and sub5s in their place while we work for these fucking foids. Istg everyday they seem more and more rape-able its driving me insane! We could literally grab them, pin them down, and lose our v cards in seconds anytime anywhere. These foids might enjoy it who knows. But no, these bitches are never alone anyways, always in groups. I WANT TO FUCK THEM SO BAD!!!! :reeeeee:

This will go on IT

Our ancestors ascended in raiding villages and you know what follows after that pertaining to women (in a video game).

I mean it's not a lose-lose situation for women entirely, you get to end up bringing or producing female offsprings still.