Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it sad how men lift metal up and down in hopes of finding someone that loves them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It may be a bit reductionist, but don't most men go to the gym in order to attract a woman? So essentially you're going through all this trouble, in addition to all the shit that life puts on your plate, hoping to maybe some day have lifted enough metal in order for a woman to like you.

Idk, I like thinking about mundane things in this weird anthropological or existential viewpoint, like an alien observer or something.

pretty true ngl, it's the "damned to lift heavy objects forever" meme

I like your posts man. They make me the good kind of depressed

yes it is sad.

and these same men still believe in personality

Do something like living in the woods, lifting heavy objects up out there for the purpose of building a home for yourself or something. At least you’re building for yourself and getting physically fit whilst doing it rather than lifting metal with sweaty Chad meatheads staring at you for the sole purpose of getting fit to attract a women which you may not even be rewarded with getting.

I like your posts man. They make me the good kind of depressed
Thanks bro.
Do something like living in the woods, lifting heavy objects up out there for the purpose of building a home for yourself or something. At least you’re building for yourself and getting physically fit whilst doing it rather than lifting metal with sweaty Chad meatheads staring at you for the sole purpose of getting fit to attract a women which you may not even be rewarded with getting.
Well said, lifting with a purpose is totally different. The same way modern jobs are a soul-sucking hell. But working on something with meaning and purpose in which you pour your heart and soul, that is entirely different and something that is worth doing.

Gymcelling is a healthy cope tbh. As long as you don't hope that it will make you chad.

Gymcelling is a healthy cope tbh. As long as you don't hope that it will make you chad.
basically this, if you lift for foids you will just get mad at being rejected despite doing something.

Apart from all the juicing you have to do to make decent gains in a worthwhile timeframe to meet a holes expection

Apart from all the juicing you have to do to make decent gains in a worthwhile timeframe to meet a holes expection
You didn't read my quote right. If you're gymcelling to be noticed by foids, you already fucked up from the start.

You didn't read my quote right. If you're gymcelling to be noticed by foids, you already fucked up from the start.
It is true i didn't read your post right and it is true what you just posted

don't most men go to the gym in order to attract a woman?
It's a strong motivating factor for many of them, perhaps even the most prevalent factor, but let's not oversimplify.

I've been lifting for about 20 years and haven't ascended in all that time, so it's got to be for other reasons.