Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Isn't it funny how some women can't understand what creates incels?

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
Some women wonder how can a normal man go down the incel rabbit hole, I've seen a woman saying: "I know watching Tiktoks about makeup can get you to see tiktoks about plastic surgery, I know rabbit holes in general are a big deal, but I still can't understand how can an initially NORMAL man become an incel".

It amazes me that women can't see how simple this is, this is how I became an incel: first, you know about the existence of incels, and then you compare their ideology to your previous life experiences, if their blackpill theories help explain your own painful life experiences, you're going to kinda identify with those crazy incels. The misogyny was already there way before I knew about incel ideology, my misogyny didn't come from the internet, it came from my painful life experiences, once I learned about incels for the first time, I couldn't help but identify with them.

As you can see, it is a fallacy to say that my inceldom came from the internet, it didn't, it came from the frustration, pain and humiliation of my life experiences. I wonder what would women do if they were in my position, something tells me they would get suicidal.

Recognizing female nature is misogyny. You're not allowed to point out the things women themselves brag about doing.

Recognizing female nature is misogyny. You're not allowed to point out the things women themselves brag about doing.
100%

what most men throughout history believed about women would be branded as 'incel' misogyny in the modern day

what most men throughout history believed about women would be branded as 'incel' misogyny in the modern day
But women prefer to believe in an imaginary patriarchy, instead of accepting the reality that they have a cruel sexual nature.

But women prefer to believe in an imaginary patriarchy, instead of accepting the reality that they have a cruel sexual nature.
yea the modern 'patriarchy' is as much of a myth as the nazi holocaust, and it serves the same purpose of elevating foids to an untouchable victim role

100%

:yes:

Those are the men who created functioning society too. Incredibly arrogant to discard all their advice just because women make your dick tingle when they talk.

yea the modern 'patriarchy' is as much of a myth as the nazi holocaust, and it serves the same purpose of elevating foids to an untouchable victim role
In 100 years women will claim women in the 2010s were oppressed and had no rights. Just like women now claim women in the 1950s were oppressed with no rights. Lol

Some women wonder how can a normal man go down the incel rabbit hole, I've seen a woman saying: "I know watching Tiktoks about makeup can get you to see tiktoks about plastic surgery, I know rabbit holes in general are a big deal, but I still can't understand how can an initially NORMAL man become an incel".

It amazes me that women can't see how simple this is, this is how I became an incel: first, you know about the existence of incels, and then you compare their ideology to your previous life experiences, if their blackpill theories help explain your own painful life experiences, you're going to kinda identify with those crazy incels. The misogyny was already there way before I knew about incel ideology, my misogyny didn't come from the internet, it came from my painful life experiences, once I learned about incels for the first time, I couldn't help but identify with them.

As you can see, it is a fallacy to say that my inceldom came from the internet, it didn't, it came from the frustration, pain and humiliation of my life experiences. I wonder what would women do if they were in my position, something tells me they would get suicidal.
I knew intuitively from a young age that I was a defect, both mentally and physically. I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew of chads(or I called them, the blessed) and incels(The corrupted or the cursed). I was bullied in over 5 schools throughout my life so I knew I was a cursed soul. Only when I heard Hamza talk about the blackpill and incels, I looked at WheatWaffles "100 blackpill facts" and I agreed on all of them since I witnessed them first hand

I knew intuitively from a young age that I was a defect, both mentally and physically. I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew of chads(or I called them, the blessed) and incels(The corrupted or the cursed). I was bullied in over 5 schools throughout my life so I knew I was a cursed soul. Only when I heard Hamza talk about the blackpill and incels, I looked at WheatWaffles "100 blackpill facts" and I agreed on all of them since I witnessed them first hand
That's exactly what I'm talking about, the incel movement only gives us a community and a name for our beliefs, but the beliefs themselves come from empirical observation.

Women think it's just as easy for guys to get partners - they believe in personality too

Women think it's just as easy for guys to get partners - they believe in personality too
Women are blind because they are in a position of privilege and they have a great sexual abundance, we would live to live in that reality.

women created incels and women can literally fix the problem overnight. but they choose chad

dont simp on toilets, let them become desperate and lower their demand

Sorry but that's not very realistic,women have too much SMV.
women are much better at policing other women to stop them being "sluts" etc, if men were telling more men not to be a little bitch mens smv would rise

women are much better at policing other women to stop them being "sluts" etc, if men were telling more men not to be a little bitch mens smv would rise
Men already do that and it just results in bigger gynocentrism

It wouldn't work the same way, because of biology.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back