Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Isnt it "funny" how everyone nowadays is a loner but cant be bothered approaching new people cause of the fear of looking cringy and/or desperate?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
im not that old. Im 26. A.K.A too old to be young and to young to be old.

But "in my days" the activity of putting yrslf out there to meeting new people (yep, balls hangin and all) was called "breaking the ice".

Why was it called that way? Cause people, since times imemorial, never wanted to "lose their cool" or (perceived coolness if you so wish) by being the first to iniciate conversation, so you broke that chain yrslf and iniciated shit.

Now people are atomized, disenfranchised, scared balls bcs of fearmongering media and also scared shitless of losing any perceived social advantage (be it real or not, bcs deep down they dont wanna feel more worthless than they already feel) so they "stay to themselves" until death cause anything else seems pie in the sky.

Also cowardice and lethargy was positively selected by evolution, so most people are that way naturally.

The result is this soyciety we live in, where people are too snobish and prudish to even make friends.

End of post.

I consider every stranger as my enemy
Until proven not

This might apply to normies who have what they need to succeed at meeting people, but here there truly isn't much to hope for realistically and giving up is a valid strategy to minimize mental pain. Being rejected hurts much less when you have (or had for a decent amount of time) any social network to "validate" you and give you proof that you're not worthless socially even if you failed this time, vs when you score the 20th fail in a row and you only have your bed to come back to.

Going for people who seem lonely as well seemed to be an option to have some decent chances, but in my case they always turned out to have someone to replace me with :feelskek:

No one approaches random people, no idea why this is such common advice. Just look at your family and your environment, 99% of them met most of their friends through kindergarten, school, university or work. Nearly nobody made a friend by randomly approaching people like an autist

There were plenty of women I encountered who I would have loved to chat up, but every single of one of them was married or had a boyfriend, no exception.

All the good looking and reasonably "normal" women are banged early, hard, and start shitting out kids early to mid 20s max. After that, it's all leftovers, or beckys waiting for chad. It's brutal.

There just wasn't a point anymore, so I gave up trying.

Good let this become the new norm soon kids will not do sports at school but instead just scroll on tiktok and imitate dancers.

im not that old. Im 26. A.K.A too old to be young and to young to be old.

But "in my days" the activity of putting yrslf out there to meeting new people (yep, balls hangin and all) was called "breaking the ice".

Why was it called that way? Cause people, since times imemorial, never wanted to "lose their cool" or (perceived coolness if you so wish) by being the first to iniciate conversation, so you broke that chain yrslf and iniciated shit.

Now people are atomized, disenfranchised, scared balls bcs of fearmongering media and also scared shitless of losing any perceived social advantage (be it real or not, bcs deep down they dont wanna feel more worthless than they already feel) so they "stay to themselves" until death cause anything else seems pie in the sky.

Also cowardice and lethargy was positively selected by evolution, so most people are that way naturally.

The result is this soyciety we live in, where people are too snobish and prudish to even make friends.

End of post.
The chads are still getting approached often, it's the normies and below that don't.

I'm not scared of talking to people and trying to make friends. Its just that people treat me like a retarded nigger and take advantage all the time and it makes me depressed. So I stop talking to them.

I like strangers the most nowadays. They haven't heard enough from me to think I am a retard in a few sentences,.but sometimes a connection can be formed and a mutual respect can be achieved. And that's a good feeling to me. But I can never make them my friends, because nobody can be my frien. The glass ceiling for me is a being a similar stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back