Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isn't becoming volcel something to be desired?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
The way some users of this forum have a tendency to tacitly endorse endlessly striving for something which has proven to be unattainable for you, well I don't entirely understand it. I'm not suggesting that you delude yourself into believing that you chose your situation, but rather I'm saying that if you're on this forum and not LARPing, then thinking about unpaid sex/LTRs certainly isn't a valuable use of your time, nor is good for your emotional well being, and you should instead choose to focus on something which is actually attainable for you. With the goal being to eventually stop caring about that which is currently making you miserable.

It doesn't matter how you go about doing this, as it's likely quite different for everyone, but the point is to entirely change your mindset. Being incel is an observable fact, however the idea that this reality means you're doomed to be miserable forever is a belief. Obviously beliefs are within your power to change, unlike your genes, for instance. Why continue to praise the maintenance of a belief which only makes you feel worse? It makes no sense to me. Volcel should be a compliment here, as in our case it means that our state of inceldom holds no power over us anymore.

What defines a volcel? Is it someone who rejects sex with a foid at any cost? What about landwhales? What about HIV infected foids? What about black landwhale foids?

Who decides what is volcel or what is not and what makes someone a volcel? (srs) I'm actually wondering.

What defines a volcel? Is it someone who rejects sex with a foid at any cost? What about landwhales? What about HIV infected foids? What about black landwhale foids?

Who decides what is volcel or what is not and what makes someone a volcel? (srs) I'm actually wondering.
That's a good point as well, there is clearly a difference between choosing to stop caring about sex, and actively rejecting it when it's available/offered. I'm mainly talking about the former here.

No life without lolis, I can volcel only for ugly femorloids

Real volcels are people who have the ability to pick and choose who they fuck, like Chad at the hole buffet. Hell yeah I'd like to be a volcel.

Volcels have women throwing themselves at them. If you have women interested in you and won't fuck them, you are volcel. Anything besides that is just cope tbh.

becoming a volcel is the ultimate ascension, the ultimate proof you have power over your dick and you can think with your brain, like a fucking budhist monk

Real volcels are people who have the ability to pick and choose who they fuck, like Chad at the hole buffet. Hell yeah I'd like to be a volcel.
Volcels have women throwing themselves at them. If you have women interested in you and won't fuck them, you are volcel. Anything besides that is just cope tbh.
Well yeah, I suppose that you can't fully give up on something which was never available to you in the first place, but what I'm suggesting is as close as you're going to get tbh. Changing a belief that makes you feel like shit is a worthwhile thing to do imo.

No it is not.

Yes, volcellery is noble, it's doing ones part to fight hypergamy. The best volcel is a Chad who's making a thousand entitled foids cry, but a normie who refuses to be a provider for a landwhale who hears her biological clock ticking is also doing his part.

That would be ascension for me but she or they would have to be at least mildly attractive for it to matter imo.

I don't hate volcels provided they're genuine about it. Someone that likes to pretend he's above foids and share the same fate as the rest of us, only to settle down with a prime JB in his mid to late 20s once he's grown tired of his celibacy I can't say I have much respect for. If you're a volcel then you should remain so until death, only then have you merited your place here among the rest of us. That's just my opinion though

If you legitimately learned to live without foids and make peace with that then sure, I can respect that. However if one as an undesirable man decides that large groups of foids are “beneath him” and that he just “wouldn’t be able to get hard”and declares he would never have a ons or said said foids then he’s not only a hypocrite but also a bitch. He is actively lowering his already poor chances and yet is still here whining about how lonely and sex-starved he is. Volcels are somewhat like “femcels” in a sense

Idk men, I think being a celibate can almost never be a fully voluntary thing, because we are hard-wired to pursue relationship, may it be small one, because we are social animals who crave for human interactions and connexions.
It would take a shitload of willpower, wisdom and self-control (or self-denial?) to embrace our celibacy as a chosen and beneficial thing, because for the majority of cases, it is not doing us any good.
We all heard/read studies mentionning how living as a loner was worst for our global health and quality of life.
One does not simply act against "The Great Will of Nature", which Schopenhauer refers to in his book "The world as Will and Representation" as Nature's overwhelming trick to force humans (and other animals) into willing to reproduce.
Conclusion/TLDR : It istheoretically possible to embrace celibacy and be happy with it, but pragmatically only a handful of chosen ones would be able to actually reach this performance, which constitutes an authentic "Life hack".

Idk men, I think being a celibate can almost never be a fully voluntary thing, because we are hard-wired to pursue relationship, may it be small one, because we are social animals who crave for human interactions and connexions.
It would take a shitload of willpower, wisdom and self-control (or self-denial?) to embrace our celibacy as a chosen and beneficial thing, because for the majority of cases, it is not doing us any good.
We all heard/read studies mentionning how living as a loner was worst for our global health and quality of life.
One does not simply act against "The Great Will of Nature", which Schopenhauer refers to in his book "The world as Will and Representation" as Nature's overwhelming trick to force humans (and other animals) into willing to reproduce.
Conclusion/TLDR : It istheoretically possible to embrace celibacy and be happy with it, but pragmatically only a handful of chosen ones would be able to actually reach this performance, which constitutes an authentic "Life hack".
That's mostly all true, but the only part I take issue with is the idea that such a state is totally unachievable for most. Last year I still had a very present longing for a relationship with a foid, and I've since overcome that as well. The perception of being alone, and the feeling of loneliness, both of these can be changed if you want them to be, and sexual urges can be more or less resolved yourself though fapping or ignoring them entirely(depends on the person). I mean the only reason I care at all anymore is due to society constantly telling me I'm missing out on something, or that I"m somehow less than them, although they're usually indirect about the latter.

To put it another way, I'm suggesting that we should convert the unhappy feelings into positive ones by changing our negative beliefs, and otherwise identifying why we're truly unhappy and doing everything within our power to fix/change those thought patterns and feelings ourselves. Similar (but not identical) to psychological sublimation.

However I find that hatred for others due to being treated badly throughout life is far more difficult to overcome than sexual/romantic desire, at least for me anyway.

That's mostly all true, but the only part I take issue with is the idea that such a state is totally unachievable for most. Last year I still had a very present longing for a relationship with a foid, and I've since overcome that as well. The perception of being alone, and the feeling of loneliness, both of these can be changed if you want them to be, and sexual urges can be more or less resolved yourself though fapping or ignoring them entirely(depends on the person). I mean the only reason I care at all anymore is due to society constantly telling me I'm missing out on something, or that I"m somehow less than them, although they're usually indirect about the latter.

To put it another way, I'm suggesting that we should convert the unhappy feelings into positive ones by changing our negative beliefs, and otherwise identifying why we're truly unhappy and doing everything within our power to fix/change those thought patterns and feelings ourselves. Similar (but not identical) to psychological sublimation.

However I find that hatred for others due to being treated badly throughout life is far more difficult to overcome than sexual/romantic desire, at least for me anyway.
I agree we should rather turn negatives thoughts into positive ones, and that the main reason we feel so terrible is because the society project on us the idea that we should feel bad about ourselves for having failed at mating (and for most of us, at many other aspects of life).
It is possible for to us to casually find moments of grace through this sad life, but it requires incredible efforts of patience, wisdom, spirituality maybe, and ultimately, if we manage to live through but still remain alone, does it really worth it?
Ultimately we need to find other people to relate to and make meanigful interactions, if it wont be normies then be it with other incels. And that's why this place is a blessing, since it's afaik currently the only sanctuary for an outcast like me. I just wish we would take it a step further and create a RL community, maybe the same way as they do with "Alcoholics anonymous".
Cuz in the end, as long as we remain separatedand lonely, we are still objectively miserable.

It is possible for to us to casually find moments of grace through this sad life, but it requires incredible efforts of patience, wisdom, spirituality maybe, and ultimately, if we manage to live through but still remain alone, does it really worth it?
Personally I don't believe that life is ever really worth it, entirely irrespective of individual circumstance, and this is largely because of the illusory nature of positive feelings. However unless you can rope, what other choice is there? I'd much rather feel a false sense of positive value and happiness than remain miserable.
Ultimately we need to find other people to relate to and make meanigful interactions, if it wont be normies then be it with other incels. And that's why this place is a blessing, since it's afaik currently the only sanctuary for an outcast like me. I just wish we would take it a step further and create a RL community, maybe the same way as they do with "Alcoholics anonymous".
Cuz in the end, as long as we remain separatedand lonely, we are still objectively miserable.
The problem with irl interaction is that social dynamics and hierarchical bullshit has a tendency to ruin them, at least for me anyway. I don't have any irl friends and I don't really want any tbh.