Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islammaxxxing and gymmaxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i cant stand to live in darkness i think all is poointles im over and think how to rope and when fuck ,no want to think God is real and other religion and spiritual bias and dogma , stop bad habids like fapping 2x day , drink ,smoke , and dot exercise i will try to educate ma self to work for big money and low hour when i want no stupid wageslaving

i have one brief period where i go to gym and take roids i rly have good time

my visit here maybe will be minimum but who cares

Inshallah

Wish you good luck op

May you behead many degenerates

Last edited:
Do you had side effect when you were on juice?

Do you had side effect when you were on juice?

itching acne anger horny and i gain alot of water in my muscles too

i dont want to use roids again not good

Mashallah my brother,good luck:feelsokman:

Semite Cringe
MohammedsucksoffJewsandfuckedbyapig

dont care this shit i want somthing to belief and help me be stronger i choose islam
>Choosing to become The Orcs (Islamists) controlled by Sauron (Jews)

The massively ripped, obese-at-three-percent-body-fat bodybuilder look is repulsive to pretty much anyone, so I wouldn't recommend going full body dysmorphia with the roids, but I don't see how small-to-moderate doses of clen and tren to get to around seven percent body fat with intermediate, or even late novice strength stats would be a bad thing.

But why are you splitting your energy between Islammaxxing and gym/bodymaxxing? The point of Islammaxxing is to secure an arranged marriage, which you're far more likely to get if you're rich and high-status than if you're a jacked nobody. Put your main efforts into one or the other. Preferably the Islammaxxing if you're short and don't have the skull shape needed to look good at very low body fat.

islam for peace

gym for power

where i live we have big muslim population and they are very based live near nature and are verry chill they build wellspring for drinking water and they are hardworking ppl , chirstians are fake here they only celebrate ate and drink and brag i dont like this religion i think jews have hands on it

Last edited:
brendio has his point i respect him its uniq incel

If I were a Muslim i'd go around telling liberal white women to STFU or I'll stone them with my brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back