Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Islamic sheikh tells woman to cuck her husband and trick him into raising Chad’s kid

But bro my woman ain't like that

Jfl at cucks:feelshaha::feelskek:

No religion for face

But bro my woman ain't like that

Jfl at cucks:feelshaha::feelskek:
Islamic scholar literally told her to trick and cuck her husband. Hope this faggot’s kids are not his.

No religion for face
Truly. The wife of a normie ends up asking these questions on youtube now jfl, just to be told to hide the cucking.

Calm down, he's just teaching you how to breed goats.

Remember, Islam is divided into two houses: the ones who fuck goats, and the ones who can't afford a goat.

I didn’t even realize he’s rice. I genuinely just thought he was just a good looking sand.

That’s two sand christians I’m aware of here then.
He is indonesian, and nothing about him looks sand at all. lmao

He is indonesian, and nothing about him looks sand at all. lmao
Maybe, it's just the clothing halo. When I first came across him, I noticed that he looked sort of chinky, but he kept saying "we" whenever, he talked about Arabs, so I thought he was some rare ambiguous Arab.

Smartest muslim in 2024

100 lashes stoned to death allah akbar :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Inshallah brothers

Inshallah brothers
Literally, since all Muslims kids will be Chad’s while the husband will not be allowed to get a paternity test without risking 100 lashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back