Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Islamic Preacher GIGACOPING and saying no one is ugly

Statusmaxxed chaddam preacher blue pilling his fans.

I wish he was right :cryfeels:

He is mocked here less than other guys that would say the same thing. Mufti halo is real.

He is mocked here less than other guys that would say the same thing. Mufti halo is real.

And also the light skin halo among the Arab and Indo-Pak cultures.

Imagine him being a shitskin saying this stuff. Nobody present would take him seriously.

Imagine him being a shitskin saying this stuff. Nobody present would take him seriously.
True. Also islam halo from intimidationmaxxing.
No one would take a swami or guru hindu curry that said this kind of thing seriously.

Last edited:

The most famous Islamic preacher in the world is a curry skinned Indian named Zakir Naik. He has tens of millions of people who come watch him live and hundreds of millions who watch him on TV. I don't know how much the blackpill works in religious stuff, maybe he would be more popular lightskinned, but who knows.

halo from intimidationmaxxing.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The most famous Islamic preacher in the world is a curry skinned Indian named Zakir Naik. He has tens of millions of people who come watch him live and hundreds of millions who watch him on TV. I don't know how much the blackpill works in religious stuff, maybe he would be more popular lightskinned, but who knows.

View attachment 337876

Has this preacher said any similar blue pilled things?

The fact that he even has to say this means it's over.

Ok tell that to women

@RREEEEEEEEE
Just muftimax bro @RREEEEEEEEE

You know shits got real even when Muftis are trying to console his congregation.

The foids are looking like "who the fuck is this ugly bastard preaching this shit" at the back. To be expected though.

Soy ethnic @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420
Only Chad can believe in the bluepill. People believed in the bluepill back in the day because they didn't know how much attention Chad was getting back in the day, but now it is out in the open. It's over.

Only Chad can believe in the bluepill. People believed in the bluepill back in the day because they didn't know how much attention Chad was getting back in the day, but now it is out in the open. It's over.

This is reason for optimism if it's true.

I'm not sure I believe it though. Most normies still seem very bluepilled.

Maybe there won't be a whiplash from being exposed to the blackpill like there was with Millenials if future generations will only not be bluepilled from a young age like Millenials were.

But for real no one here is going to have kids so who really cares about future generations? There's no use in that imo

Last edited:
He preach beauty is subjective yet the sunnah and hadtih state that : إن الله جميل يحب الجمال "allah is beautiful and he loves beauty"

His omni God himself has a standard by witch beauty is measured.

I can't believe I used to listen to this guy and think he's enlightened.

This is reason for optimism if it's true.

I'm not sure I believe it though. Most normies still seem very bluepilled.
Normies are getting more and more blackpilled everyday but are coping. No one wants to accept such a brootal reality.

Maybe there won't be a whiplash from being exposed to the blackpill like there was with Millenials if future generations will only not be bluepilled from a young age like Millenials were.

But for real no one here is going to have kids so who really cares about future generations? There's no use in that imo
true, nothing matters after we die if we don't have a family.

He preach beauty is subjective yet the sunnah and hadtih state that : إن الله جميل يحب الجمال "allah is beautiful and he loves beauty"

His omni God himself has a standard by witch beauty is measured.

I can't believe I used to listen to this guy and think he's enlightened.
brootal actually knowing the islamic teachingspill. Even God hates incels.

true, nothing matters after we die if we don't have a family.
Knowing that the world is degraded in more ways than one compared to a hundred years ago can be a good cope when others remind us we aren't relevant and future generations will go on without us tbh

When's the last time you didn't see invasive trees and vines and lack of species diversity on places like the roadside or ponds, creeks and wetlands not choked with invasive grasses? Hasn't existed in that state for decades and it's only getting worse.

Past generations didn't know such a degraded landscape. It will only get worse.

Knowing that the world is degraded in more ways than one compared to a hundred years ago can be a good cope when others remind us we aren't relevant and future generations will go on without us tbh

When's the last time you didn't see invasive trees and vines and lack of species diversity on places like the roadside or ponds, creeks and wetlands not choked with invasive grasses? Hasn't existed in that state for decades and it's only getting worse.

Past generations didn't know such a degraded landscape. It will only get worse.
At least we were born earlier than a time where we are genocided for being ugly, and late enough to cope with the internet.
But then again, maybe death is better, who knows at this point.

At least we were born earlier than a time where we are genocided for being ugly, and late enough to cope with the internet.
But then again, maybe death is better, who knows at this point.
It's better we weren't born but it's too late for that.
But yeah we are lucky to be alive in a time we can cope with the internet versus a time before or after we couldn't do that.

It's better we weren't born but it's too late for that.
But yeah we are lucky to be alive in a time we can cope with the internet versus a time before or after we couldn't do that.
All people could do back in the day was work hard to survive and just rot in loneliness. Sounds even more brootal than now.

All people could do back in the day was work hard to survive and just rot in loneliness. Sounds even more brootal than now.
It did. There were always low status males but they didn't see how chad really lived. And while feminism wasn't as bad as now society was still gynocentric and men that didn't meet the standards of manliness set by society were punished even more severely.

Imagine being forced to fight in WWI after being handed a white feather only to come back and see suffragettes agitating for the right to vote without having to sign up for the military draft like men have to and they eventually get it. All while anything you have to say about it is erased and not mentioned from history and you have to live with your horrific injuries and PTSD you got from fighting in WWI.
And all the while men that deserted or didn't charge the enemy were executed for cowardice and wouldn't be pardoned until 100 years later.

Or you are a boomer during the sexual revolution and your wife discovers she can do better than you and divorces you leaving you destitute. No one else has gone through this to the same extent as more recent times. You are universally reviled and called a loser, bum and to get a job.

As bad as incels have it it could be way worse. The transition to the current state of society is still ongoing but we may have missed out on some of the worse things.

It did. There were always low status males but they didn't see how chad really lived. And while feminism wasn't as bad as now society was still gynocentric and men that didn't meet the standards of manliness set by society were punished even more severely.

Imagine being forced to fight in WWI after being handed a white feather only to come back and see suffragettes agitating for the right to vote without having to sign up for the military draft like men have to and they eventually get it. All while anything you have to say about it is erased and not mentioned from history and you have to live with your horrific injuries and PTSD you got from fighting in WWI.
And all the while men that deserted or didn't charge the enemy were executed for cowardice and wouldn't be pardoned until 100 years later.

Or you are a boomer during the sexual revolution and your wife discovers she can do better than you and divorces you leaving you destitute. No one else has gone through this to the same extent as more recent times. You are universally reviled and called a loser, bum and to get a job.

As bad as incels have it it could be way worse. The transition to the current state of society is still ongoing but we may have missed out on some of the worse things.
I think China will irreversibly change the course of how the West goes. Whether it is destroying it, becoming communist, or going back, idk.

He's a pretty cool guy tbh

I think China will irreversibly change the course of how the West goes. Whether it is destroying it, becoming communist, or going back, idk.
You have to hope the transition from US to China dominated world occurs more later on as a young male or you could be again forced to fight those wars.

China is also way more expansionist and sabre rattling throughout history than Japan is.
Don't forget people in western countries forced Japan to open up in the mid 1800s and were surprised when after a while Japan became more expansionist briefly after WWI and in the period leading up to and during WW2.

For China it won't take much. They already perceive weakness in western anglo powers tbhngl

You have to hope the transition from US to China dominated world occurs more later on as a young male or you could be again forced to fight those wars.

China is also way more expansionist and sabre rattling throughout history than Japan is.
Don't forget people in western countries forced Japan to open up in the mid 1800s and were surprised when after a while Japan became more expansionist briefly after WWI and in the period leading up to and during WW2.

For China it won't take much. They already perceive weakness in western anglo powers tbhngl
Didn't Japan get fucked over in the league of nations after ww1? If I remember correctly, Japan went on overdrive when that happened.
He's a pretty cool guy tbh
bluepilled though

Didn't Japan get fucked over in the league of nations after ww1? If I remember correctly, Japan went on overdrive when that happened.
Yup same with Germany. The Treaty of Versailles was a disaster and a thumb in the nose to nations the anglo world didn't like and wanted to humiliate.
The humiliated and brought Germany down into poverty quite badly. This of course fueled resentment.

Yup same with Germany. The Treaty of Versailles was a disaster and a thumb in the nose to nations the anglo world didn't like and wanted to humiliate.
The humiliated and brought Germany down into poverty quite badly. This of course fueled resentment.
After ww2, Germany got fucked even worse but not much they could do this time. Japan went full based mode on the other hand.

After ww2, Germany got fucked even worse but not much they could do this time. Japan went full based mode on the other hand.
Japan was punished severely for trying to act like a western anglo power by the allies. Brutal racepill and culturepill.
Western anglo countries wanted Japan to know its place and only be of use for spicy food, trading of wares and access to women, the men be damned. Same story everywhere. The eternal anglo.

Japan was punished severely for trying to act like a western anglo power by the allies. Brutal racepill and culturepill.
Western anglo countries wanted Japan to know its place and only be of use for spicy food, trading of wares and access to women, the men be damned. Same story everywhere. The eternal anglo.
Anglos control the world now and forever unless China does something. The anglo truly will become the eternal ruler.
But good thing for Japan that it progressed so fast, only surpassed by countries like Dubai in speed.

Anglos control the world now and forever unless China does something. The anglo truly will become the eternal ruler.
But good thing for Japan that it progressed so fast, only surpassed by countries like Dubai in speed.
Tbh China will be just as ruthless as Anglos if they control the world.

Japan will probably be forced to go up against China at some point because of not only China's expansionist dreams but the grudge they hold against Japan for invading them in WW2.

Tbh China will be just as ruthless as Anglos if they control the world.

Japan will probably be forced to go up against China at some point because of not only China's expansionist dreams but the grudge they hold against Japan for invading them in WW2.
Well, I don't mean China directly ruling, but people don't just go and copy whatever Anglos do, and people start experimenting many different types of societal structures.

Well, I don't mean China directly ruling, but people don't just go and copy whatever Anglos do, and people start experimenting many different types of societal structures.
Yeah but once other countries start experimenting there's no limits to what they'll do compared to Anglos. At least publicly Anglos are held back from some things by a need to appear more virtuous, moral or civilized than others.
An example would be acceptance of and research into gene editing, artificial wombs and surrogacy methods.

Yeah but once other countries start experimenting there's no limits to what they'll do compared to Anglos. At least publicly Anglos are held back from some things by a need to appear more virtuous, moral or civilized than others.
An example would be acceptance of and research into gene editing, artificial wombs and surrogacy methods.
I see that as good tbh, move to the country that has AI doing everything, has banned women, and has sex waifus for all.

I see that as good tbh, move to the country that has AI doing everything, has banned women, and has sex waifus for all.
But in the mean time there are things that China is easily open to doing that western countries aren't like gene editing, cloning.
Only automation of weaponry is something both western countries and China are actively pursuing from what I understand.

Biggest cope I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back