Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Islamic megacope for muslimcels

Honestly, Muslims shouldn't even be on this forum. Do good deeds and hope Allah is real and you go to heaven and become Chad there.

Angelic pussy awaits in heaven my muslim brothers

Honestly, Muslims shouldn't even be on this forum. Do good deeds and hope Allah is real and you go to heaven and become Chad there.
you still have to suffer through this entire life and ur not allowed to rope.

Every brocel should be here.

This is not for making apologetics.

It is simply that the copes are always two:

You destroy yourself with damaging copes or you cope with the idea that this life is only delusion and that Allah will be in the hereafter rewarding your good deeds.

I find these videos funny, and at the same sad, because effectively, everything will end, and I had not the experience of either the pleasure of haram and neither the pleasures of the halal. Basically, no life.

Shut up idiot island is dumb and you don't really go to heaven it's a cope