Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Islamcel here, and today for the first time ever, I considered suicide. It's truly over for foreheadcels.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
We were playing soccer in my neighborhood, and some guy who I thought wanted to be my friend, made fun of my big ass head when he thought I wasn't listening. Like for example;

Friend 1: StSausageCel looks 20 years old I swear.
Acquaintance 1: His head looks about 20.

The joke doesn't even make sense, and all it did was demoralise me and make me feel like dying. But it was obvious that he was poking fun at the size of my head.

I genuinely have never felt suicidal until today. It hits different because I've actually been feeling confident recently, now all I feel is a weird sinking feeling in my stomach. It's been a while since I graduated from HS( where I was made fun of almost daily), and I truly believed those days were behind me. I also thought my head appeared smaller now because people stopped making fun of it, but this is a brutal reality check.

Every fucking joke about me is about my head. I'm so so tired. It's hard to be upbeat when the world keeps trying to bring you down. I'm stuck between wanting to cry, and not wanting to let some piglooking motherfucker be the reason I cry. It's such a brutal feature to have, and I'm pretty sure it's a big reason no girl wants me.

I'm just so so tired. You have no idea how depressed I am right now. My eyes have been teary for 2 hours now. I'm truly considering conveniently putting myself in a position to die. I don't want to commit outright suicide.

Here's a game character with the same hairline I've had since birth.
Maxresdefault 8

Yeah, I know, it sucks to be born looking half bald already.

Are you actually 20

Same problem here. I have a flat forehead that is wide and I was mocked for it during my life. My cranium is also big. I look like an alien. have you tried fringemaxxing?

Same problem here. I have a flat forehead that is wide and I was mocked for it during my life. My cranium is also big. I look like an alien. have you tried fringemaxxing?
I'm a nigger, I don't have the hair for that :feelsrope:

PM me pic

consider lifting/working out your neck. The biggeryour body looks the smaller your head will look in proportion. If the proportions aren’t hilarious then it’ll be moggy b/c large skull is a dimorphic trait

or a hair transplant/hairline lowering if your forehead being too tall is the problem