Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL islam will save the world bhai

Proof degeneration isn't just in Western countries. It is a problem for today's society in general.

Give me my stone

We need sharia laws though. Women can't act whorish under the sharia law if applied right.

Proof degeneration isn't just in Western countries. It is a problem for today's society in general.
No, this is exactly a result of Western degeneracy being past on to Islam and other cultures through digital technology (smartphones, social media etc.).

Over for Muhammadancopers

No, this is exactly a result of Western degeneracy being past on to Islam and other cultures through digital technology (smartphones, social media etc.).
Twerking is a traditional African dance style, which means that it does not even originate from the western world. It is exactly a result of African degeneracy being past on to Western and other cultures through digital technology. Islam itself is responsible for their degeneration because the rules are being loosened especially in the richer Islamic countries. The western world does not play an influence here, but modern prosperity.
Over for Muhammadancopers

Which country is this?

>inb4 islam copers say it's not real Islam because it's Iran/Shia
@RREEEEEEEEE @Made in Heaven thoughts?

Lol nope
Islam will reform and every male will become a tranny and foids will rule the world.
Mark my words

@RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel thoughts?

Why did they let this happen?

Someone bomb them please asap.

Jfl at the comments. Americans are so ignorant it's hilarious. "Is this legal in muslim countries???" as if all Muslim majority countries have the same laws. Then again they are the same people who'll tell you they're Irish or Italian despite having never been there.

Twerking is a traditional African dance style, which means that it does not even originate from the western world. It is exactly a result of African degeneracy being past on to Western and other cultures through digital technology. Islam itself is responsible for their degeneration because the rules are being loosened especially in the richer Islamic countries. The western world does not play an influence here, but modern prosperity.
Yep. Women and modern technology/prosperity cannot coexist.

Give me my stone
We need sharia laws though. Women can't act whorish under the sharia law if applied right.
Which country is this?
>inb4 islam copers say it's not real Islam because it's Iran/Shia
@RREEEEEEEEE @Made in Heaven thoughts?
Lol nope
Islam will reform and every male will become a tranny and foids will rule the world.
Mark my words
Someone bomb them please asap.
Jfl at the comments. Americans are so ignorant it's hilarious. "Is this legal in muslim countries???" as if all Muslim majority countries have the same laws. Then again they are the same people who'll tell you they're Irish or Italian despite having never been there.
Yep. Women and modern technology/prosperity cannot coexist.
Bhai ❤️| Bhai Ke Liye Shayari | I Love You Bhai Shayari | Sandeep Dayari's  - YouTube