Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Islam will save incels bro" "Muslim women are different !!"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

No Religion for your face.

Why is the guy in the video incel? He looks like any other 30 year old arab.

ngl sometimes I understand why americans hate niggers

Why is the guy in the video incel? He looks like any other 30 year old arab.
He's 6ft4 or 5. Tallfag. But he claims to be a semi slayer which i don't believe

Wish a mass shooting happened at every nigger party gathering. Water wet, blacks cant be incel. Fucking brutal.

Arabian girls are skilled, white b3atches no f. a. q.ing use.

just be black theory

If islam was such a perfect religion, the middle east wouldn't turn into the shitshow it is now, especially not the social hierarchy.

Muslim women are no different from western thots. It's Chad and Chad only that create instinctive lust. Remember when that 6ft5 Swedish hunk was driven out of Saudi Arabia because burka-wearing sand sluts where throwing themselves at him?

Allah is not happy.

Degenerates. All of them.

Where is the hijab? It would have been much more damning if there was a female with a hijab in that video doing perverted things.

Can confirm. I once tried to date a super religious strict christian woman. Turned into a typical thot.

Religion is tera cope

Anything is okay if you wear a hijab, teehee.

ISISfuel tbh
I'm surprised that terrorist groups aren't millions of members in size. Being ethnic today leaves you with few options.
@gymletethnicel @soymods

i remember watching a video with an imam quoting some kind of story about a woman being frustrated of her man being too small compared to the others
and it was considered a good reason for her to leave him

Whores will be whores, irrespective of religion