Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Islam Will Collapse Within The Next 50 Years

Y

youthislife

Veteran
It pains me to say this as a Muslim but it is quite obvious with the way things are trending that Islam will collapse to feminism and degeneracy within the next 50 years the same way Christianity has collapsed the last 50 years. The vast majority of Westernized Muslim Foids don't follow Islam at all and are huge degenerates and feminists the only thing that keeps them somewhat in check is based strict parents who will be dying off anyways.These current degenerate foids will raise their offspring to then be even bigger feminist degenerates. Muslim Countries are also being Westernized as well and feminism and degeneracy are starting to take hold there as well.

Collapse in what sense? Muslims will become "westernized" aka degenerate as fuck but they won't give up islam. That I don't see happening. Worst case scenario islam will become way softer but i doubt it

Whitepill if true. Its easier to fight fat feminists than chad hornytürks invading

whites will be halfway to being extinct by then.

Sounds good to me.

Gg

It pains me to say this as a Muslim but it is quite obvious with the way things are trending that Islam will collapse to feminism and degeneracy within the next 50 years the same way Christianity has collapsed the last 50 years. The vast majority of Westernized Muslim Foids don't follow Islam at all and are huge degenerates and feminists the only thing that keeps them somewhat in check is based strict parents who will be dying off anyways.These current degenerate foids will raise their offspring to then be even bigger feminist degenerates. Muslim Countries are also being Westernized as well and feminism and degeneracy are starting to take hold there as well.

My post on this.

Collapse in what sense? Muslims will become "westernized" aka degenerate as fuck but they won't give up islam. That I don't see happening. Worst case scenario islam will become way softer but i doubt it

Muslims will become pro feminism pro degeneracy pro lgbtqxy and call anyone who opposes this stuff sexist, racist, homophophic, transphophic. This is already evident with Westernized Muslim Foids.

A lot more than Islam is going to collapse in the next 50 years.

I don't see it, if anything it'll grow but take on negative western characteristics while keeping it's own bad shit, just hypocritical behaviour, gatekeep their women but pinch other races foids.

As long as the muslim world doesn't accept western values, it doesn't really matter what some diaspora think or believe. I hope the taliban will rise to power tbh

iran and north korea will be the only oases in the jewish world

everyone will die in 10 years

Muslims will become pro feminism pro degeneracy pro lgbtqxy and call anyone who opposes this stuff sexist, racist, homophophic, transphophic. This is already evident with Westernized Muslim Foids.