Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Islam says "The Majority of the Dwellers of the Hell Fire are Women".

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
33d 58m
I'm not a religion expert but I've been doing some reading on Islam due to wanting to know the foid's nature in different world perspectives and what better way to do this is by analysing a religion.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said:

“I was shown hell. I saw that most of its inhabitants were ungrateful women… The Prophet was asked: ‘Were they ungrateful to Allah?’ He replied: ‘They were ungrateful to their husbands and for the favors and the good done to them. If you show benevolence to one of them and then she sees something in you not to her liking, she will say: ‘I have never seen any good in you." -
Sahih Al Bukhari #29.

"Then he went over to the women and preached to them and reminded them. Then he said, ‘Give in charity, for you are the majority of the fuel of Hell. A woman with dark cheeks stood up in the midst of the women and said, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ Then they started to give their jewellery in charity, throwing their earrings and rings into Bilal’s cloak.” - Sahih Muslim #885

Islam knows that the vast majority of foids are ungrateful and sees the other distasteful natures of them. Islam acknowledges the hypergamy of foids and the amount of men that get cucked because most women would only settle for chad. If a short man ends up miraculously with a foid then he will be cucked very quickly where he'll have to pay child support and give half his wealth to the foid. Furthermore nowadays we can now see ethnic foids only want white chad cock while ethnic men are getting cucked hard, this is especially true in the rice community. We can see this everywhere and especially in the West. The foids ungratefulness is emphasised so much in these verses of Islamic texts.

Islam has acknowledged that vast majority of foids are ungrateful even though it's in their full control to not be, yet they still do it because they watch other foids get away with it.

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★
50d 15h 41m
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Currycel Griever
★★★★★
14d 12h 57m
brootal islam

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 19h 36m
This is why I'm proud of being Islamic. Islam is based.

D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
Christianity says the path to heaven is narrow, but doesn't seem to say one gender will be in hell more, but it does say no women are good, while a small few men are good.

anonymous106

anonymous106

Recruit
★★★
9d 18h 14m
Furthermore nowadays we can now see ethnic foids only want white chad cock while ethnic men are getting cucked hard, this is especially true in the rice community. We can see this everywhere and especially in the West. The foids ungratefulness is emphasised so much in these verses of Islamic texts.
that was the most based thing i heard today. As an ethnic I can say this is a fact. They always go for the white guy, and when it's a darker guy he's always tall with the jaw defined :feelsbadman:

anonymous106

anonymous106

Recruit
★★★
9d 18h 14m
Christianity says the path to heaven is narrow, but doesn't seem to say one gender will be in hell more, but it does say no women are good, while a small few men are good.
Do you believe there can be good people and bad people?

Pikacel

Pikacel

Officer
★★★
8d 10h 43m
The wisdom of Islam is unparalleled. It’s funny when Kuffar midwit copers try to look down on our religion.

Currycel69_

Currycel69_

a genetic disease.
★★
23d 19h 40m
Also the reason is quite interesting lol they most of the people that will go to hell will be women because women complain about their husbands and are tend to cheat or argue even if he treats them like islam says so its based

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
33d 58m
Also the reason is quite interesting lol they most of the people that will go to hell will be women because women complain about their husbands and are tend to cheat or argue even if he treats them like islam says so its based
yep explained that in the post

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
33d 58m
The wisdom of Islam is unparalleled. It’s funny when Kuffar midwit copers try to look down on our religion.

Not from Islam but a lot of the teachings are based.

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
20d 7h 30m
The Prophet was asked: ‘Were they ungrateful to Allah?’ He replied: ‘They were ungrateful to their husbands and for the favors and the good done to them.
I like that the Prophet's gut response was to think that Allah is the answer to everything. :feelshaha:

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★
50d 15h 41m
STFU, commiefag.
Lmao this is the correct truth:
Images 1