Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Islam promotes homosexuality.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Islam is legally against homosexuality but in actuality it promotes homosexuality.

Some things that I have noticed about which points towards it are -

1. The way they pray in doggy style position , they offer their asses to the sky and if they are praying in a group they offer their asses to the guy standing behind them multiple times.

2. In Islam kissing between men is a custom and is widely common

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek_kissing#Middle_East ( Thank god I am not a muslim otherwise I would have to do this disgusting thing) . It is perhaps the only culture that allows this thing.

3. Hugging between men multiple times by keeping their body close is also a custom . Men don't hug each other unless it is between father and son or brothers or between extremely close friends and that too occasionally Men just hi-five .

4. Using of lots of perfume is also a custom that is mostly a gay thing tbh.

5. In India and Pakistan muslim men address each other as "Bhai-Jaan" instead of just bhai (bro) . Bhai-Jaan translates to " Bro-life" .
Amongst Indian Hindus lovers call each other "Jaan" i.e "Life"

(This is not an Islamophobic post but a serious scrutiny done by me)

Last edited:
F9A4A29D 2202 4832 A356 19F16ECBCB67
92D55022 C576 4E5A 9307 6599DBCE5466

The first ever country to legalize homosexuality was the Ottoman Empire, a Muslim sultanate in 1858 (europe and America would only in the 2000’s).

@BummerDrummer Add Spoiler and a warning to the pic

@BummerDrummer Add Spoiler and a warning to the pic
It’s a historical example so it doesn’t need one. If I posted a painting of the manifest destinhy girl with her boob out that’s not nsfw

Islam is legally against homosexuality but in actuality it promotes homosexuality.

1. The way they pray in doggy style position , they offer their asses to the sky and if they are praying in a group they offer their asses to the guy standing behind them multiple times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek_kissing#Middle_East ( Thank god I am not a muslim otherwise I would have to do this disgusting thing) . It is perhaps the only culture that allows this thing.

3. Hugging between men multiple times by keeping their body close is also a custom . Men don't hug each other unless it is between father and son or brothers or between extremely close friends and that too occasionally Men just hi-five .

5. In India and Pakistan muslim men address each other as "Bhai-Jaan" instead of just bhai (bro) . Bhai-Jaan translates to " Bro-life" .

what about throwing fags of roofs?

what about throwing fags of roofs?
It is too much of a punishment tbh. It also points towards too much homophobia that is unhealthy . And It can be a way to hide their own inner desires which they also considers it to be wrong . And points towards Cognitive dissonance which they feel.

Other cultures also considers faggotry to be wrong but they prescribed jail term or heavy fine for it not a brutal death.

But why would we care about homosexuality? It doesn't affect us. If anything, it's a positive thing. Fags don't have to spread their genes. More free women. "Pedos" associated with homosexuality (who aren't pedos according to real definition)? Also more free women. More free women = women's SMV decreases and less incels.
Because it a disgusting and unnatural thing and straight men (who are not brainwashed) are repulsed by it
It is degenerate . Period.

Would you share a house with a gay couple ? If such things are promoted in society then society will become extremely disgusting .

But why would we care about homosexuality? It doesn't affect us. If anything, it's a positive thing. Fags don't have to spread their genes. More free women. "Pedos" associated with homosexuality (who aren't pedos according to real definition)? Also more free women. More free women = women's SMV decreases and less incels.
nothing wrong with fags in a vaccum, what's wrong is the whole LGBTQIUADSHFKJDSHF+ culture that comes with it, as they tend to always take the foid/tranny side and be insanely liberal, and want your kids to be tranny too. They tend to be hyperactive sexually to the point of being polyamorous and perverted. Fags are just as racist than foids, just more honest about it. It's very rare for a couple of fags to just stick with monogamy like straight couples. They fetishize converting straight men into fags, so they actually rather you not ascend, but stay in a state of being frustratedly single, so that on some rare occasion they'll end up jailhouse gay like this guy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/motzxl/im_not_gay_but_am_dating_men_anyway/?utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=d02ad3e8c2d34b99be9428f8bd255be1&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=motzxl

Last edited:
Religion is for fags anyway.

why is kissing or hugging men gay? You think a father kissing his son is being gay?

That's the fucking problem with western society, it's so damn messed up. Have you ever thought that maybe, these acts have a gay connotation in the west because, we have way more fags than in those countries? The simple act of laying and "offering your ass to the sky" as your say it's not a gay act, but since the west is so damn degenerate and men are fucking each other in the ass all the time you can't help but make the association.

Another thing I don't like is how men are always trying to diminish other men by addressing their masculinity but no one calls out 'homo behaviour' in foids.
The first ever country to legalize homosexuality was the Ottoman Empire, a Muslim sultanate in 1858 (europe and America would only in the 2000’s).
I don't think that's true at all

you're probably mistaking legalize homosexuality with legalize gay marriage

Last edited:

You can look it up dude. There's murals and everything of homosexual sex made in the 1800'S MUSLIM WORLD that would make modern european homosexual murals look like a joke.
in 1858, and in modern Turkey, homosexual activity has always been a legal act since the day it was founded on 29 October 1923.[1] LGBT people have had the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951,[2]

Again, turkey was doing shit europe wouldn't do for another 160 years (and that was under hundreds of years of jewish plotting and conspiracy)

Last edited:
why is kissing or hugging men gay? You think a father kissing his son is being gay?

That's the fucking problem with western society, it's so damn messed up. Have you ever thought that maybe, these acts have a gay connotation in the west because, we have way more fags than in those countries? The simple act of laying and "offering your ass to the sky" as your say it's not a gay act, but since the west is so damn degenerate and men are fucking each other in the ass all the time you can't help but make the association.

Another thing I don't like is how men are always trying to diminish other men by addressing their masculinity but no one calls out 'homo behaviour' in foids.
This. Absolute GrAYcel tier post

You can look it up dude. There's murals and everything of homosexual sex made in the 1800'S MUSLIM WORLD that would make modern european homosexual murals look like a joke.
in 1858, and in modern Turkey, homosexual activity has always been a legal act since the day it was founded on 29 October 1923.[1] LGBT people have had the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951,[2]

Again, turkey was doing shit europe wouldn't do for another 160 years (and that was under hundreds of years of jewish plotting and conspiracy)
Again, I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not denying that about Turkey, but the idea that homosexual activity was illegal in Europe and America until the 2000's is laughable. There were gay marriages in America back in the 70's, are you saying it was illegal to be gay in america by that time?

AFAIK most western countries decriminilized homosexuality by the 19th century and Turkey was no different, being a pretty westernized muslim country as well.

France was the first one it seems, by the end of the 18th century.

6 - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bac...Persian: بچه بازی,who are called dancing boys.

7 - Hoard all the women with 4 wives per man, what you think gonna happen?

Will you be okay if your friend kiss you every day you meet ?
Father kissing son is okay but that too occasionally . But seriously kissing between male friends is disgusting .
Will you feel it okay if your male friend kiss you when you meet him .

Cheek kissing is custom in many countries particularly in Latin America but here too men don't kiss each other just shake hand.

Hugging without any reason is also not okay . You hug your friend when you feel intense emotion like extreme fear or extreme happiness not every now and then .

Such things are not okay.

Again, I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not denying that about Turkey, but the idea that homosexual activity was illegal in Europe and America until the 2000's is laughable. There were gay marriages in America back in the 70's, are you saying it was illegal to be gay in america by that time?
Yes it was. It was called sodomy laws.
AFAIK most western countries decriminilized homosexuality by the 19th century and Turkey was no different, being a pretty westernized muslim country as well.

France was the first one it seems, by the end of the 18th century
Yeah and then the kingdom got abolished. Your point? A monarchy that does it then gets overthrown 7 years later is not the same as a 200 year long streak of homosexuality.

Hi OP,

Muslim here...yea I kiss my uncle, dad sometimes my good friend on special occasions...never had a gay feeling in my life. Don't think Ive ever a gay thought cross my head once while kissing another man (it's literally touching cheeks).

Also, the "dancing boys" or Bachi Bazi of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Yes it was. It was called sodomy laws.

Yeah and then the kingdom got abolished. Your point? A monarchy that does it then gets overthrown 7 years later is not the same as a 200 year long streak of homosexuality.
It seems you're right on the american case, but then again, a piece of obsolete legislation with no de facto value, what does it mean? The fact that america had fags marrying show how serious were these laws. If anything, the mere fact that there laws were needed shows us the serious problem of homosexuality in the western world.

You're trying to say those countries are as degenerate, if not more than the west when it's clearly not the case. There was no streak of homos in Turkey and you know that. There were no gay bars in turkey in the 19th century. In France, America and the UK? Yeah. Not saying there aren't fags and degenerates in the muslim world but I think you're trying too hard to force a narrative here tbh

(also I'll let the fact you made a total false statement about turkey being the first country to legalize homosexuality sink in for a moment)

@Tenshi

Also Islamic way of hugging is also different from how normal men hug (occasionally) .

Muslim hugs one another using push and pull technique i,e they hug and unhug and do it multiple times by keeping their bodies close.
Normal hugging between men is just one time hug and then separate .

Push and Pull technique is probably there to create sexual tension . This is how sex also happen push and pull or lovers hug each other while creating arousal.
PUAs also use this technique by giving validation to women then takes way that validation to create arousal.

Push and Pull is a scientific and natural technique.

@Tenshi

Also Islamic way of hugging is also different from how normal men hug (occasionally) .

Muslim hugs one another using push and pull technique i,e they hug and unhug and do it multiple times by keeping their bodies close.
Normal hugging between men is just one time hug and then separate .

Push and Pull technique is probably there to create sexual tension . This is how sex also happen push and pull or lovers hug each other while creating arousal.
PUAs also use this technique by giving validation to women then takes way that validation to create arousal.

Push and Pull is a scientific and natural technique.
Idk bro, it just doesn't seem like a good way to measure 'how gay' a culture is. Sure, in the west we can pretty much say it's hella gay to do such, there are way ''gayer'' habits in other human cultures that are by no means ''gay friendly'', if you will.

I think the fact we find those things weird and gay is rather a byproduct of our own degeneracy.

Idk bro, it just doesn't seem like a good way to measure 'how gay' a culture is. Sure, in the west we can pretty much say it's hella gay to do such, there are way ''gayer'' habits in other human cultures that are by no means ''gay friendly'', if you will.

I think the fact we find those things weird and gay is rather a byproduct of our own degeneracy.
Kissing men is definitely gay . I already mentioned in my previous comment if you read it .
Latin American countries also have a custom of kissing one another but men don't kiss each other just shake hand
And I think that custom must have evolved there naturally and not by some religion . Men are naturally disgusted by other men kissing them . It is very natural.

Kissing men is definitely gay . I already mentioned in my previous comment if you read it .
Latin American countries also have a custom of kissing one another but men don't kiss each other just shake hand
And I think that custom must have evolved there naturally and not by some religion . Men are naturally disgusted by other men kissing them . It is very natural.
Yeah, but isn't kissing as a whole a very disgusting thing to begin with? There are cultures out there who find kissing, especially a deep or french kiss a very nasty thing to do.

Yeah, but isn't kissing as a whole a very disgusting thing to begin with? There are cultures out there who find kissing, especially a deep or french kiss a very nasty thing to do.
Those countires have custom of cheek kissing not lip kissing. Lip kissing is sexual . Lol
Cheek Kissing between men and women is beautiful and not disgusting.

Sunni’s are faggots are agree. The examples you provided are from Sunni beliefs. Another I might add from literature is that the Sunni caliphs Umar and Yazid were passive homosexuals.

Saudi princes who are Sunnis are notorious for performing homosexual acts in their private tents in the desert.

If you are not a faggot non of these should bother you or be gay because the thought wouldnt even enter your head. Liking fragrances makes you gay? Sounds like youre the gay one here

None of it is gay (Apart from Bacha Bazi, Taliban placed death penalty for it). It could be you being gay.
Some scholars even prohibited looking at young beardless boys because they looked so much like JBs lmao.

Anyway, Ataturk was probably a faggot. I hope he rots.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: cuck sandniggers