Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Islam is your best friend

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Islam and Shariah Law set the boundaries of gender relations and encourage young marriage. If every incel and non-incel was assigned a foid at 15 there wont be thirsty cucks and foids would get their stupid attention from their husbands. Fornication is punished harshly

Marriage must be easier than committing fornication and it has been that way for a long time but recently foids, jews and the beta cucks have perverted the media, laws and social norms for their own agenda.

Incels may cope and say we are insignificant but we pose a threat to the status quo. Never mess with a group of frustrated angry men. Look at the arabs, germans and turks when they were migrating in search of better pasture. They transformed the world.

don't care for much of the durka durka shit involved in Islam, but Sharia is based and a similar system of thot patrol was practiced in prechristian Europe

Islam is based tbh. I'd rather a non-degenerate secular society, but that is an oxymoron. It isn't possible.

Yeas. It is my best friend.

I don't want marriage, I don't wanna be with a 15 year old. I'm sorry, Sharia Law. I appreciate your friendship, but I don't need any of these things.

In 20 years, Europe will be fully converted to Islam. Germanic white race will be exterminated thanks to feminists and open door politcs.

It's based in many aspects but the will of destruction they have for non-Islamic cultures and non-believers in general cannot be tolerated.

It's based in many aspects but the will of destruction they have for non-Islamic cultures and non-believers in general cannot be tolerated.
There are many and many cultures who adopt islam and still retain their cultures historically and in our present times

Non muslims fall under the category of dhimma or state protection albeit some restrictions. You dont want the return of feminism and cuckoldry, do you

There are many and many cultures who adopt islam and still retain their cultures historically and in our present times

Non muslims fall under the category of dhimma or state protection albeit some restrictions. You dont want the return of feminism and cuckoldry, do you
I want to return to a based society without it being Islamic, what ISIS did to harmless non-Islamic civilians and millennia-old archaeological sites is unforgivable and makes them deserving of extermination.

You dont want the return of feminism and cuckoldry, do you
Without feminism, there wouldn't be Islam adoption in white countries such as Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Feminist parties there are pro Islam due of acceptance and tolerance of non white cultures.

I want to return to a based society without it being Islamic, what ISIS did to harmless non-Islamic civilians and millennia-old archaeological sites is unforgivable and makes them deserving of extermination.
I can imagine a lot of crazy things but a based non-islamic society is something i cannot picture.
Without feminism, there wouldn't be Islam adoption in white countries such as Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Feminist parties are pro Islam due of acceptance and tolerance of non white cultures.
Tbh i dont dive deep into euro-politics but how feminists can support something that is against them is out of this world kek. I think it is due to prejudice. The old folks dont like foreign ideals and these kids are hipsters so they get into without knowing anything about islam other than hijabs and long beards

No religion is ever practiced faithfully by the masses in the end. The human and the divine will never mix right. Civilization itself is basically a religion too and it's not gonna last either. I personally advocate a return to our base animal forms over religion and rule based systems in general.

I can imagine a lot of crazy things but a based non-islamic society is something i cannot picture.
There have been many throughout history and even 30-40 years ago it was okaysh. But now I think even Islam will eventually get cucked.

the brown ethnic is a fine tuned coping machine who'd rather follow the false promises and empty praise of his enemies into destruction, he can't accept that the cage of islam protects him from his predators instead of restraining him from greatness

There have been many throughout history and even 30-40 years ago it was okaysh. But now I think even Islam will eventually get cucked.
Yeah this is my worry but hopefully these cucks wont get near me.
No religion is ever practiced faithfully by the masses in the end. The human and the divine will never mix right. Civilization itself is basically a religion too and it's not gonna last either. I personally advocate a return to our base animal forms over religion and rule based systems in general.
Tbh i also fantasize this being a caveman but it is isnt feasible currently so our best bet is Islam

Tbh i also fantasize this being a caveman but it is isnt feasible currently so our best bet is Islam
It is the most thriving and growing religion in the world today, that is true. Says something for it.

No religion is ever practiced faithfully by the masses in the end.

Muslims have never practiced Islam and adhered to its rules properly. The elites of Muslim countries simply used them for their own gain, while the majority of the population remained dirt poor. This holds true for all countries with a Muslim-majority population, all of them have extractive instutions and there is widespread poverty.

Oh, and it doesn't solve inceldom at all. mainly because you can't marry without money and status, which is only achievable for many people after a lot of time and effort. Moreover, foids still have the right to divorce. I'm not convinced that Islam is the solution to inceldom.

Muslims have never practiced Islam and adhered to its rules properly. The elites of Muslim countries simply used them for their own gain, while the majority of the population remained dirt poor. This holds true for all countries with a Muslim-majority population, all of them have extractive instutions and there is widespread poverty.

Oh, and it doesn't solve inceldom at all. mainly because you can't marry without money and status, which is only achievable for many people after a lot of time and effort. Moreover, foids still have the right to divorce. I'm not convinced that Islam is the solution to inceldom.
Yeah that's basically the human element I referred to that you're describing there. Personally, I've encountered the divine through dreams. I know firsthand how hard it is to latch onto long term, in waking life.

The west shot themselves by getting rid of traditional values.
The west will fall

No.

Islam has nothing to offer the world except their solution to the foid issue.

Fucking sand negroes are still dependent on oil, camels, and flying planes into buildings to make a living.

Islam has nothing to offer the world except their solution to the foid issue.

It doesn't solve the foid issue either, JFL. I live in a Muslim-majority country but still no gf, what gives?

thread theme

The real one has been purged so this will do

I am not gonna sit around and discuss each point. This is the solution, you want a life of jb wives or working ur balls off so stacy and becky can suck chad’s balls

I support Islam fully as long as it's about women and their place.

true islam is the only solution to this world but not with your fake slanderous hadith and Fıqh books and sects they are one of the reason why Islam is a pretty much joke to a normal westerner now when they look at the islamic countries all they see poverty , war , cruel dictators , medieval like monarchy , military coup's(coup d'etat) so they are correlating this to islam and seeing islam as fake & problematic religion your fake sects ruined the islam I hope you will see the truth

In 20 years, Europe will be fully converted to Islam. Germanic white race will be exterminated thanks to feminists and open door politcs.
muh white race

Here in burgerstan Islamists are all globalist feminist cucks. Linda Sarsour, hijabi who organized the women's march against Trump, that brother-fucker congresswomen from Minnesota who's fighting for troons to compete in women's weightlifting competition, Keith Ellisburg who's a supporter of trans/jewish mob antifa. What do you say about this? What makes you think that Islam is going to beat feminism given that it's already clearly lost?

"Neggr"
"has a guy with swastika in his pfp"
your dumb af, you literally dont realize the racepill and cope by saying that "muh migrants" destroy ur glorious europe even tho rightwingfags dont even give a single shit about you. The white race is the most desired one and ethnic foids destroy it with WHITE CHAD and not those poor ethnic manlets from literal shitholes which came to the west for a better life.

I only like that it puts foids in their place

"has a guy with swastika in his pfp"
your dumb af, you literally dont realize the racepill and cope by saying that "muh migrants" destroy ur glorious europe even tho rightwingfags dont even give a single shit about you. The white race is the most desired one and ethnic foids destroy it with WHITE CHAD and not those poor ethnic manlets from literal shitholes which came to the west for a better life.
Stop crying and take a Kebab.

I have no friends.

its nice and all but i like my booze and bacon.
also praying 5 times a day seems tedious.
plus fasting sucks.

I'm not interested in Islam.

Islam is only interesting for someone who achieved metaphysical awareness, if you don't believe in a higher order you shouldn't become muslim. Also most incels are degenerates themselves because they would love to engage in limitless fornication if they got the chance to do so, so many incels are also part of the incel problem because they would behave degenerate if they got the chance to do so. Islam however will punish that behavior, it's not compatible with the degenerate incel mindset.

Fornication is punished harshly
Yet Dubai Princes and Saudi beheader royals fly to London, UK and pay $10,000 a night to fuck a feminist white whore.

Yet Dubai Princes and Saudi beheader royals fly to London, UK and pay $10,000 a night to fuck a feminist white whore.

I'm not gonna lie, Saudi Arabia and Dubai are nowhere close to what you would call an Islamic State. I think ISIS is more close to the example of an Islamic State, however they are pretty savage in their methods and they believe in acceleration trough terrorism which is a modern concept taken over from the modernists, liberals and the original followers of the European renaissance rationalists.

yes its my only hope

I'm not gonna lie, Saudi Arabia and Dubai are nowhere close to what you would call an Islamic State. I think ISIS is more close to the example of an Islamic State, however they are pretty savage in their methods and they believe in acceleration trough terrorism which is a modern concept taken over from the modernists, liberals and the original followers of the European renaissance rationalists.
Islamic scholars like Hamza condemn ISIS for their terrorist acts, but I could emphasize why many young white Canadacels were flying en masse to Turkey to join the terrorist group---they rather be supporting camel riders than to live as a subhuman reject in Canada, and they could wage war on the Canadian feminists via ISIS.