Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam is the true solution to inceldom.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/3UJe6RVY0jg

It’s only a 4 minute video but this guy speaks nothing but facts, my favourite quote was:

“if you’re tolerant of everything, you stand for nothing

It’s so fucking true, modern day Christians are only Christians by name, not by practice.

The bible says to not eat pork, yet Christian’s celebrate their most significant religious festival (Christmas) by eating pork :feelskek::feelskek:

The bible says that fornication before marriage is a sin, yet some dumb whore can sleep around with 100 different guys before marriage and she will still be recognised as a “good Christian girl” by the Christian community.

Homosexuality is forbidden in Christianity yet even the fucking Pope is accepting of LGBT and now literal gay faggots can call themselves Christian even when they aren’t even following their religion properly seeing as though they are partaking in an act which is considered sinful.

Christianity as a religion was once instrumental in establishing social order. By making homosexuality and adultery a “sin”, Christianity as a religion encouraged the formation of the family unit: (husband, wife and offspring), the family unit being the “building block” of Society.

But in the modern era, being a christian has nothing to do with following God’s commands as outlined in their doctrine (the bible), now being Christian is all about “being a good person”, so by that logic a gay faggot is Christian as long as he’s a “good person”, a woman who commits adultery and whores herself out is still Christian as long as she’s a “good person” etc.

Christianity is dying out. from my observations, the most devout Christian people tend to come from older generations, but most of younger generation (who are born into Christian families) don’t practice a lifestyle in accordance to the rules of Christianity and they don’t even identify as Christian, most of them become atheists or agnostic.

And I don’t blame them, why would you want to be part of a religion whose followers don’t even follow their own doctrine properly, what kind of message does that send about such a religion? A religion which is no longer about following a set of strict guidelines and rules, and has been reduced to a religion in which anyone can be a “follower” as long as they are a “good person”?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@BlkPillPres

Inceldom seems to be a major problem in Christian nations because the so-called “Christians” of those nations are no longer following Christianity properly. Inceldom was almost non-existent or at the very least just a small issue when Christianity WAS followed properly, seeing as though the bible has rules in place which prevent degeneracy such as adultery/whoredom and faggotry, both of which pose a danger to the “family unit”, and therefore pose a danger to society itself on a bigger scale.

Inceldom is not so prominent or such a major issue in Islamic countries, in such countries very few people practise degeneracy such as homosexuality due to fear of having their head chopped off :feelskek::feelskek: Also, Due to adultery being a sin in Islam, Women can’t just sleep around with anyone before marriage, they retain their virginity for their future husband, which ensures that the man has peace of mind knowing that he isn’t going to be the victim of paternity fraud and that the children given birth to by the woman are truly his.

Rich Islamic countries (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia) are functioning very well with low incidences of mass male violence, because most of the male population is sexually satisfied and inceldom is very low in such countries thanks to the cultural and even legal influence of Islam

Last edited:
gigacope thread islam is for retarded shitskins

You pay for prostitutes. :feelswhat:

Islam is nothing but a temporary stopgap. It is approximately what Christianity and the Church were a few hundreds years ago, suffers from the same gynocentric pitfalls caused by its superstition, and is on the fast track of meeting the same fate as Christianity did. Already 'Islamic Feminism' has become a thing in almost all Muslim countries save for the strictest ones and even dictators in Iran or Saudi Arabia are cowering in front of female protesters which they can't and won't massacre in large quantities both out of fear of western response and due to their own misguided belief, and are conceding to them one right and one privilege after the other.

Gullible Stormfrontards thought their arrival to the West would herald Shariah law, and even though demographically they've been spreading, degeneracy proved to be a force too strong to reckon with and it was the West that changed them. A tiny 0.001% rate of conversions while 80% of their women have turned into sluts getting pounded by white cocks as soon as they set foot on western soil.

Driven not by philosophical understanding of female nature, but by a 50IQ book, their clerics will constantly proclaim how much a woman in Islam is so valuable in her own role, how men should respect them, etc, etc, which eventually leads to their husbands and brothers relenting in the face of their manipulations to ease more and more religious restrictions. Islam will be as cucked as Christianity in a matter of decades at best.

The only solution to inceldom, an enlightened secular blackpiller leader that would take a scientific approach to dealing with the flawed female brain and possess global outreach, is sadly not politically feasible.

very high IQ points. Especially that quote " If you tolerate anything, you stand for nothing", Wikipedia has post on paradox of tolerance. And that quote is applicable to today's cucktianity

Islam is nothing but a temporary stopgap. It is approximately what Christianity and the Church were a few hundreds years ago, suffers from the same gynocentric pitfalls caused by its superstition, and is on the fast track of meeting the same fate as Christianity did. Already 'Islamic Feminism' has become a thing in almost all Muslim countries save for the strictest ones and even dictators in Iran or Saudi Arabia are cowering in front of female protesters which they can't and won't massacre in large quantities both out of fear of western response and due to their own misguided belief, and are conceding to them one right and one privilege after the other.

Gullible Stormfrontards thought their arrival to the West would herald Shariah law, and even though demographically they've been spreading, degeneracy proved to be a force too strong to reckon with and it was the West that changed them. A tiny 0.001% rate of conversions while 80% of their women have turned into sluts getting pounded by white cocks as soon as they set foot on western soil.

Driven not by philosophical understanding of female nature, but by a 50IQ book, their clerics will constantly proclaim how much a woman in Islam is so valuable in her own role, how men should respect them, etc, etc, which eventually leads to their husbands and brothers relenting in the face of their manipulations to ease more and more religious restrictions. Islam will be as cucked as Christianity in a matter of decades at best.

The only solution to inceldom, an enlightened secular blackpiller leader that would take a scientific approach to dealing with the flawed female brain and possess global outreach, is sadly not politically feasible.
The final solution to the female problem is eugenics, selective breeding and gene editing. All cures(Islam) are merely temporary stop gaps they treat the symptoms of female nature. But the true cure requires rewiring female nature once and for all.

This guy is spot on

I was a Christian once .

You guys wanna know why I stopped ?

I felt like I was the only one following the fuckin rule:feelskek:

At church women in my generation were known dick rider and yet people consider them Christian

gigacope thread islam is for retarded shitskins

Yeah those shitskins are in happy arranged marriages and get to fuck their wife every night, you are the one who is gigacoping, fucking loser

The final solution to the female problem is eugenics, selective breeding and gene editing. All cures(Islam) are merely temporary stop gaps they treat the symptoms of female nature. But the true cure requires rewiring female nature once and for all.

Not necessarily eugenics and selective breeding. If you're referring to men, it will never succeed as long as the female brain remains unchanged. They'll just find a new hypergamous standard, as Stacy's do and women have been pushing the goalposts throughout history. If everyone is a 6, they'll only fuck 10's, if everyone is a 10, they'll only fuck rich 10's, and so on and so forth. Hypergamy is in their brain, not to mention their erratic and bipolar behavior, their callousness to men in general, their impulsiveness, and every other trait of toxic femininity. as you say, the cure requires rewiring the female brain itself:

What would need to happen is for every female newborn to undergo hormonal therapy ( HRT ) which would first of all adjust her hormonal balance and much of her emotional/sexual development to fit the pattern of a logical and much less selective male brain. And no, it won't affect the body, modern HRT is just specifically designed to only affect the body and avoid the brain, but you can do it in reverse the same way psychiatric drugs are delivered and released past the blood-brain barrier, or with injections. That alone would be a huge improvement, and to tackle the differences in full you'd also need gene editing as you said.

Of course, all Islamic leaders are too retarded and too pussy-whipped to even conceive of such a thing or forsee it, which is why their religion is soon to collapse and be replaced with vagina worship.

Last edited:
Do you feel in charge ?

Because you are not ,
you have no power to do that shit to female

Yeah those shitskins are in happy arranged marriages and get to fuck their wife every night, you are the one who is gigacoping, fucking loser
in their arranged marriage the foid doesnt like them at all, she is forced to be with them

how is that a good marriage?

I wrote a post not too long ago about this subject, it was just some quotes from some hadiths that dives into the topic of foids nature.

This is the problem with 50IQ superstitious towerlheads. Even when they inadvertently stumble upon the truth, they take all the wrong conclusions from it.

"Hey, I noticed that women tend to violate our customs and act both sexually and socially much more immorally than average. Clearly, the current 'restrictions' aren't working. Should we do something about that?"

"No, the power of Allah will set them straight, and if not, they'll just pay for their sins in Jannah anyway. We should just keep letting them slowly chip away and undermine everything and hope that quoting Muhammed at them will work."

Do you feel in charge ?

Because you are not ,
you have no power to do that shit to female
I don't but following Islam wouldn't give me that power either. At best I can go to the shithole country and get a mediocre ugly bitch who is only loyal due to cultural brainwashing rather than raw physical attraction. Not worth it for me.

i partly agree.. i don't care about the supernatural bullshit tho

I'm no Islamic expert but what I can draw from that is that no matter how much we try to change foids nature by force they'll still be hypergamous in their brain, it's not completely fatalistic by saying that most foids are just going to hell, it's saying that since a perfect society can't be formed by force and immorality fully eradicated in society the scenario will be that most foids go to hell. A perfect society isn't possible even by force, foids won't love us just because we're forced to be with us just for arranged marriages.

Oh, but it is possible. Just scroll up to where I talked about it. They'll always have a female brain, which is why that brain itself ought to be, and can be, changed by force. It's just that no Muslim spiritual leader would even consent to it or endorse it because they believe that there are only "choices" made by "souls" instead of genetic evolutionary drives, and of course no secular western person could ever rise to power with that platform for obvious reasons.

Fuck you greycel. We have all the power. God ordained us that
God made you an incel, And you’re rotting here talking eugenics
A technology you don’t have access to:feelskek:

While women use eugenics to shape their slut word

Last edited:
This is the problem with 50IQ superstitious towerlheads. Even when they inadvertently stumble upon the truth, they take all the wrong conclusions from it.

"Hey, I noticed that women tend to violate our customs and act both sexually and socially much more immorally than average. Clearly, the current 'restrictions' aren't working. Should we do something about that?"

"No, the power of Allah will set them straight, and if not, they'll just pay for their sins in Jannah anyway. We should just keep letting them slowly chip away and undermine everything and hope that quoting Muhammed at them will work."
Taliban didn’t make that mistake :feelskek:

But in the modern era, being a christian has nothing to do with following God’s commands as outlined in their doctrine (the bible), now being Christian is all about “being a good person”, so by that logic a gay faggot is Christian as long as he’s a “good person”, a woman who commits adultery and whores herself out is still Christian as long as she’s a “good person” etc.
This modern Christian thinking is so fucking stupid. An honest reading of the bible will naturally lead someone to conclude that there is no such thing as a good person. According to that faith we're all born guilty with original sin. Only by following Jesus can you be saved according to them. Jesus was supposedly the only good person to ever exist.

It’s only a 4 minute video but this guy speaks nothing but facts, my favourite quote was:

It’s so fucking true, modern day Christians are only Christians by name, not by practice.

The bible says to not eat pork, yet Christian’s celebrate their most significant religious festival (Christmas) by eating pork :feelskek::feelskek:

The bible says that fornication before marriage is a sin, yet some dumb whore can sleep around with 100 different guys before marriage and she will still be recognised as a “good Christian girl” by the Christian community.

Homosexuality is forbidden in Christianity yet even the fucking Pope is accepting of LGBT and now literal gay faggots can call themselves Christian even when they aren’t even following their religion properly seeing as though they are partaking in an act which is considered sinful.

Christianity as a religion was once instrumental in establishing social order. By making homosexuality and adultery a “sin”, Christianity as a religion encouraged the formation of the family unit: (husband, wife and offspring), the family unit being the “building block” of Society.

Christianity is dying out. from my observations, the most devout Christian people tend to come from older generations, but most of younger generation (who are born into Christian families) don’t practice a lifestyle in accordance to the rules of Christianity and they don’t even identify as Christian, most of them become atheists or agnostic.

And I don’t blame them, why would you want to be part of a religion whose followers don’t even follow their own doctrine properly, what kind of message does that send about such a religion? A religion which is no longer about following a set of strict guidelines and rules, and has been reduced to a religion in which anyone can be a “follower” as long as they are a “good person”?

@BlkPillPres

Inceldom seems to be a major problem in Christian nations because the so-called “Christians” of those nations are no longer following Christianity properly. Inceldom was almost non-existent or at the very least just a small issue when Christianity WAS followed properly, seeing as though the bible has rules in place which prevent degeneracy such as adultery/whoredom and faggotry, both of which pose a danger to the “family unit”, and therefore pose a danger to society itself on a bigger scale.

Inceldom is not so prominent or such a major issue in Islamic countries, in such countries very few people practise degeneracy such as homosexuality due to fear of having their head chopped off :feelskek::feelskek: Also, Due to adultery being a sin in Islam, Women can’t just sleep around with anyone before marriage, they retain their virginity for their future husband, which ensures that the man has peace of mind knowing that he isn’t going to be the victim of paternity fraud and that the children given birth to by the woman are truly his.

Rich Islamic countries (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia) are functioning very well with low incidences of mass male violence, because most of the male population is sexually satisfied and inceldom is very low in such countries thanks to the cultural and even legal influence of Islam

Cope if you think Muslim girls are restricted or don't go around sucjing Chad's dick.

functioning very well with low incidences of mass male violence, because most of the male population is sexually satisfied
I've talked to some Saudi dudes. If by sexually satisfied you mean fucking guys in school (which happens a lot in there) then yeah,they're sexually satisfied.

Taliban didn’t make that mistake :feelskek:

Taliban has managed to reset the clock in their tiny enclave, but as commendable as that might be, the countdown resumes. Assuming they don't get wiped out by some western feminist leader in the near future or don't get wiped out as a culture from starvation after some drought or even further economic downfall, they'll undergo the same cycle that the broader moderate Islamic world does.

With each generation born of them and their wives, with more and more people, more chaos, more women and cucks to control as they slip between the cracks, with each new potentially less resolute leader, they'll slowly undergo the process of giving ground to the inevitable reversion to Darwinistic biology - gynocentrism and male competition over pussy spurred by conniving women.

You can't fix biology with ideology. All ideology is eventually diluted.

Cope if you think Muslim girls are restricted or don't go around sucjing Chad's dick.
When there is stoning involved, I am pretty sure the number of the one doing that drop significantly :feelskek:

This guy is spot on

I was a Christian once .

You guys wanna know why I stopped ?

I felt like I was the only one following the fuckin rule:feelskek:

At church women in my generation were known dick rider and yet people consider them Christian
Muslim foids behave the exact same way. Male muslims too for that matter. At least most arabs and blacks do, I'm not sure about others like indonesian muslims for instance. I presume people glamorizing islam are american, and thus rarely in contact with actual muslims.

Islam won't survive modernity either anyway. The masses want to have fun, they don't want to live virtuous lives. As a religion it offers based teachings, but these come from the wisdom of the ancients. It's not peculiar to islam.

Taliban has managed to reset the clock in their tiny enclave, but as commendable as that might be, the countdown resumes. Assuming they don't get wiped out by some western feminist leader in the near future or don't get wiped out as a culture from starvation after some drought or even further economic downfall, they'll undergo the same cycle that the broader moderate Islamic world does.

With each generation born of them and their wives, with more and more people, more chaos, more women and cucks to control as they slip between the cracks, with each new potentially less resolute leader, they'll slowly undergo the process of giving ground to the inevitable reversion to Darwinistic biology - gynocentrism and male competition over pussy spurred by conniving women.

You can't fix biology with ideology. All ideology is eventually diluted.
It’s normal , life is a never ending power struggle.

Taliban understand that , even under 20 years of Burger occupation they still forced women to make children.

They won’t get wiped out by some feminist leader simply because they don’t allow themselves to be under the control of feminist leader unlike the cucks in all western countries

When there is stoning involved, I am pretty sure the number of the one doing that drop significantly :feelskek:

And we have observed, all the way from Indonesia to Morocco, that the frequency of stoning for these offenses never rises, it only drops, until eventually it stops completely. Islam is the most preferable existent ideology for incels, but it definitely does not 'fix all'. It always ends up succumbing to women itself.

Muslim foids behave the exact same way. Male muslims too for that matter. At least most arabs and blacks do, I'm not sure about others like indonesian muslims for instance. I presume people glamorizing islam are american, and thus rarely in contact with actual muslims.

Islam won't survive modernity either anyway. The masses want to have fun, they don't want to live virtuous lives. As a religion it offers based teachings, but these come from the wisdom of the ancients. It's not peculiar to islam.
Of course Muslim foid , given the opportunity will act the same way in the west.

You say Islam won’t survive modernity, every place in the world proved the contrary from Paris to Afghanistan.

They are actually winning

And we have observed, all the way from Indonesia to Morocco, that the frequency of stoning for these offenses never rises, it only drops, until eventually it stops completely. Islam is the most preferable existent ideology for incels, but it definitely does not 'fix all'. It always ends up succumbing to women itself.
Like I said I am cool with that

It’s a power struggle, anyone who doesn’t acknowledge that will end up at the wrong side of the power , best exemple are western men who thought giving women right was a good idea

It’s normal , life is a never ending power struggle.

Taliban understand that , even under 20 years of Burger occupation they still forced women to make children.

They won’t get wiped out by some feminist leader simply because they don’t allow themselves to be under the control of feminist leader unlike the cucks in all western countries

Life only has to be a never-ending power struggles because of neurotypicals and fools, which I guess is my sole problem with the Taliban - if their IQ's were in the third digits, they would've realized that the real reason to embrace some of Muhammed's teachings are not because he is a magical avatar, but because of their philosophical value, and then realize that female subversion calls for a much more grandiose solution than the one they've put in place.

A lot of Muslim nations were like the Taliban a few hundred years ago, and became gradually more cucked because male Muslims were too cucked and too retarded to envision more radical and permanent plans. The Taliban right now doesn't have the power or means to enforce such a plan either way, but at the very least they should understand and call for it if they are to have any hope of maintaining their values.

Life only has to be a never-ending power struggles because of neurotypicals and fools, which I guess is my sole problem with the Taliban - if their IQ's were in the third digits, they would've realized that the real reason to embrace some of Muhammed's teachings are not because he is a magical avatar, but because of their philosophical value, and then realize that female subversion calls for a much more grandiose solution than the one they've put in place.

A lot of Muslim nations were like the Taliban a few hundred years ago, and became gradually more cucked because male Muslims were too cucked and too retarded to envision more radical and permanent plans. The Taliban right now doesn't have the power or means to enforce such a plan either way, but at the very least they should understand and call for it if they are to have any hope of maintaining their values.
I understand what you are saying , maybe one they ll realize , maybe not

Doesn’t change the fact , that two digits peasant in sandals took their country back from the most powerful country on earth.

And three digits European are calmly accepting their women Breeding them out of existence.

I choose the two digits barbarian

I understand what you are saying , maybe one they ll realize , maybe not

Doesn’t change the fact , that two digits peasant in sandals took their country back from the most powerful country on earth.

And three digits European are calmly accepting their women Breeding them out of existence.

I choose the two digits barbarian

Well, I support them over any three digit yet gynocentric European, that's for sure, but I wouldn't choose to join them at this point, and if you are still able to post in this forum, then I suspect that means you wouldn't either. Even if you are guaranteed a wife, which I'm actually not even sure is true anymore because there are probably quite a few recruits from various mud countries showing up and demanding their free waifu, and the Taliban only has so many women under their control that aren't already married anyway in Afghanistan. You might just have to go on a couple of suicide missions for them in order to rank up and earn her as a 'prize', which as an incel I am both unfit and uninclined to do.

It's somewhat similar to the hooker problem. You get sex, but at the same time you also get to spend the rest of your life in a house with no technology and a fucking foid who isn't attracted to you and doesn't like you for 24 hours. Now, I absolutely hate foids, so at least with access to my video games I can engage in escapism while LDARing and put my mind off of it, which wouldn't happen in Taliban land.

Hinduism is the most cucked and anti men religion where you worship tons of female gods and there's one festival wherein men gotta wash foids feets by their own hands because in Hinduism foids are considered Laxmi(the goddess of money):feelskek::feelskek:.
My mom literally forced me to wash the feets of filthy subhuman foids.

Hinduism is the most cucked and anti men religion where you worship tons of female gods and there's one festival wherein men gotta wash foids feets by their own hands because in Hinduism foids are considered Laxmi(the goddess of money):feelskek::feelskek:.
Women , goddess of money:feelskek:

In the real world, women make you lose money no matter your status incel , normie or chad.:feelshaha:

:feelswhat: I understand now why I was never interested in it

You act like the only solution to inceldom is to somehow change female nature by altering the way their brains are hardwired (through scientific procedures) so that they are no longer attracted to the most genetically superior men, but for most of human history female nature remained as it is, yet majority of men were still able to reproduce due to the societal structure created and implemented by men (the patriarchy) which gave all men a safe and fair chance at sex/reproduction.

You don’t have to change female nature itself to decrease inceldom, the men in power just need to exert dominance and control over women using sheer force, as was the method for most of human history, nurture is more powerful than nature, in the right environmental conditions it doesn’t matter that women are attracted to the most genetically superior men, they will have no choice but to give All men a fair and equal chance when the men in power are forcing them to do so

I don’t think you realise that the only reason women in the modern western societies are even allowed to follow their nature in the first place is because the men in power enable them to do so, in the same way men gave women their rights, men can also take them away in the blink of an eye, and then you’ll realise that female nature only has as much power as men allow

but it’s really the men in society who are the creators and destroyers of the world and it’s men who have the power to shape society in the way that they want irregardless of female nature, what females are attracted to is irrelevant when the men are dictating the distribution of sexual resources

You don’t have to do something as complex as trying to change female nature (if that’s even possible), you just have to follow the methods which the men of the past implemented for most of human history, which is to keep female nature under control through laws and force, rather than trying to change their nature itself

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Last edited:
world is a shithole and always will be :fuk:

Islam today is in the same position as Christianity in the 1950's. Islam will quickly fall before modern technology unless those in charge are smart enough to know how to keep Western trends out of their countries. Inceldom is also a huge problem in Iran and Iranian toilets are highly promiscuous, I know an Iranian man who married a White Dutch toilet because in his words "Dutch women (sic) are not as bad as Iranian ones". Islam keeps men as betabux slaves for their wives and Islam is way more pro-divorce and pro-abortion, Etc. than Christians (though the actual Bible is also pro-abortion).

Islam is like a thin paper wall against the storm of the Chad sperm tsunami that Muslim toilets want between their legs. :feelswhat:

world is a shithole and always will be :fuk:

No shit, thanks for your enlightening revelation.

If you have nothing of value to add, don’t feel forced to post a comment, just enjoy reading what others have to say.

I left Hinduism at an early age, I just couldn’t bring myself to pray to thousands of different gods like Ganesha (elephant god), Parvati (goddess with 10 arms) etc. just seems so unrealistic and made up. I can’t pray to something which I haven’t observed in the real world, I don’t have blind faith, I guess I was blackpilled from early on and was only interested in the truth about the world instead of believing the lies told to me by parents and society

Luckily I never had to wash any foids feet, that is actually pukefuel, Hinduism is foid worship on steroids, at least Abrahamic religions are patriarchal and all the prophets are male.

Last edited:
I'm all for subjugating women's sexuality, minus the fairy tales

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Just drop the religious aspects of Islam. Like why not have a "Blackpill Ideology" based government that has no religion mixed in with it. A government that strips females of all rights, treats them as property would radically transform society into a utopia. There is no need to believe in magic and mythology, ghosts and demons, or get on your knees and worship an imaginary being in order to fix society.

I left Hinduism at an early age, I just couldn’t bring myself to pray to thousands of different gods like Ganesha (elephant god), Parvati (goddess with 10 arms) etc. just seems so unrealistic and made up. I can’t pray to something which I haven’t observed in the real world, I don’t have blind faith, I guess I was blackpilled from early on and was only interested in the truth about the world instead of believing the lies told to me by parents and society

Luckily I never had to wash any foids feet, that is actually pukefuel, Hinduism is foid worship on steroids, at least Abrahamic religions are patriarchal and all the prophets are male.
Yeah not a practicing hindu myself but all the main gods in hinduism were men
Lord krishna , lord rama(incarnation of vishnu)
Lord shiva
And mahabharata was legit a very epic warfare battle
But you dont need religion to cure inceldom you need to put fear into womens mind of a man
And how do you do that brutal beatings and torture

Last edited:
Inceldom is not so prominent or such a major issue in Islamic countries, in such countries very few people practise degeneracy such as homosexuality due to fear of having their head chopped off :feelskek:
you retard nigga? ever lived in an islamic country?

@BlkPillPres

You forget one thing you have freedom