Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam is the true religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
giganticel

giganticel

Greycel
Islam is the epitome of the religion of the poor. If you read the Quran it is clearly stated that the amount of suffering in our world is proportional to our reward in the afterlife. Hence the necessity of the 72 virgins for every incel. Also, according to prophet Muhammad pbuh, hell will be mostly populated by women. We’re looking at a 80/20 ratio. So do what you have to do boys. La ilaha ila lah Muhammad rasul allah. Ngl.

No blowjobs. And marry your cousin.

Stop mocking Islam you coping faggot

Islam is the epitome of the religion of the poor. If you read the Quran it is clearly stated that the amount of suffering in our world is proportional to our reward in the afterlife. Hence the necessity of the 72 virgins for every incel. Also, according to prophet Muhammad pbuh, hell will be mostly populated by women. We’re looking at a 80/20 ratio. So do what you have to do boys. La ilaha ila lah Muhammad rasul allah. Ngl.
He said that so he can hoard all the virgins himself and make the incels die. I mean he was right about women but still his polygamy is a reason inceldom is common over there and the reason there are so many terror groups

another incelvil war thread i guess

He said that so he can hoard all the virgins himself and make the incels die. I mean he was right about women but still his polygamy is a reason inceldom is common over there and the reason there are so many terror groups
How is polygamy bad ?

How is polygamy bad ?
Because if you have 4 women for a man there aren’t gonna be enough to go around and it’ll cause problems. Watch black pidgeon speaks video on YouTube about incels

Christianity has destroyed patriarchy in westerner white society .Whites should return their patriachal paganistic roots.Islam is ideal religion for incels Hypergamy and Equality between men and women are not accepted in islam therefore its better than christianity for incels

Christianity has destroyed patriarchy in westerner white society .Whites should return their patriachal paganistic roots.Islam is ideal religion for incels Hypergamy and Equality between men and women are not accepted in islam therefore its better than christianity for incels
Agreed but as long as there isn’t the whole 4 wives thing

Because if you have 4 women for a man there aren’t gonna be enough to go around and it’ll cause problems. Watch black pidgeon speaks video on YouTube about incels
There’s a pretty big gender imbalance in former Soviet countries

Polygamy is just valid for wealthy muslims.It is not mandatory in Islam unless you are rich muslim who will able to manage 4 women at the same time.If you are economically poor or middle class its restricted to carry out polygamist marriage

Also polygamy is a small scale thing it doesn’t happen that much anymore
Where are you from OP? Because I have relatives with 3 wives in the Middle East and I’m calling bullshit on that

Keep coping boyo.

Where are you from OP? Because I have relatives with 3 wives in the Middle East and I’m calling bullshit on that
Central Asia. I have friends from North Africa. They’ve never met anyone with more than one wife.
Polygamy is just valid for wealthy muslims.It is not mandatory in Islam unless you are rich muslim who will able to manage 4 women at the same time.If you are economically poor or middle class its restricted to carry out polygamist marriage
True. Polygamy only works for oil and gas chaddams.

Islam is no religion for incels. Just look at the middle east it's incel central over there.

Islam is no religion for incels. Just look at the middle east it's incel central over there.
It clearly is not. Marriage rates are way higher than in the west and these last way longer too.

There is no hyperygamy in middle east even foids marry with ugly beta providers to secure their future.Appearence doesnt matter as much as in west but money matters more for middle eastern foids ı see many foids who marry with 3/10 beta providers thanks to patriarchy

Which is the better branch of islam, Shia or Sunni?

Muslims are too obsessed with islam. And it takes a lot of time to pray 5 times a day. And god is just a father-chad. He created chads and stacys.

Im curious to know why it said 80% of foids will be in hell. Lol. We know the reasons but what does the book say

very low IQ. Islam is a huge cope made by the jews in order to keep sub8 men under control,otherwise sexless angry men would start wars(which they kinda do already,it's inevitable). BTW allah doesn't exist and muhammad (piss and shit be upon him) never existed

Religion is a good way to manipulate and dictate foids we know that there is no Allah either but we confirm religion to enslave women for our benefits

No, bacon power is strong. I hate religions anyway...

Which is the better branch of islam, Shia or Sunni?
Shia all the way. Sunnis are the worst. Just compare imam Hussein to prophet Muhammad and you’ll see whose better

42622437 1867510136630344 84731930859274240 n

Honestly i am only muslim because i cant find anything better. It has predicted alot of shit but has alot of flaws aswell.

People who support Islam because they can't get women are fucking pathetic

If I was guaranteed a foid, I would join Islam as a progressive Muslim, and never pray, feast, read the Quran... But I would ascend with my new wife-pet. Idc if she is ugly, I'm too.
Anyway, even if I join out of personal interest, I would never "believe" in Allah, and I will always find Mohammed to be just an intolerant and violent rapist and mass murdered, also a pedo, so ignorant he could not read, with nice belic skills, luck and some awesome mind manipulation habilities for his time.

Thanks, I thought I would have to post it myself.

very low IQ. Islam is a huge cope made by the jews in order to keep sub8 men under control,otherwise sexless angry men would start wars(which they kinda do already,it's inevitable). BTW allah doesn't exist and muhammad (piss and shit be upon him) never existed

Are you serious? Who was the first Muslim? Who created the first Islamic state through war? The written arabic language has its origins in the Quran, a self made sacred book dictated by Mohammed.
Just study history. He was real. Unfortunately.

I'm not religious at all, but Islam is one of the few religions I have slight, slight, interest in -- I won't miss bacon, I rarely drink alcohol, and I like how femoid behavior is kept in check. But TBH, what bugs me is the anti-science stance.

If only the Arabs were smart and useful enough to take over the West and implement Shari'a law. But no.. useless apes.

There is only one god in here
La illaha illa Stblacksop2celuakbar
30wayzifsst01.jpg

Srsly though Im pretty neutral to Islam

(((History)))?JFL if you believe (((their))) fairytales
So... do you really think that the entire academic field of human history is just a Jew conspiration?

So... do you really think that the entire academic field of human history is just a Jew conspiration?
no,just the history involving them and their neighbors

no,just the history involving them and their neighbors
Any source? If you don't even share your sources, you are not different than a flatearther sharing his absurd opinions. I mean, every time you claim something like that you should immediately link a source or anything. Just saying.

Any source? If you don't even share your sources, you are not different than a flatearther sharing his absurd opinions. I mean, every time you claim something like that you should immediately link a source or anything. Just saying.
whats your source for the existence of the so called ''mohamed''?the quran?anyone can write a book. If i write a book and then claim it's my source you will believe me?

whats your source for the existence of the so called ''mohamed''?the quran?anyone can write a book. If i write a book and then claim it's my source you will believe me?
I'm not a Muslim, the Quran wasn't written by Mohammed and there are tons of evidence about his existence beyond that book, like archeological evidence.
You are completely deluded. Good luck.

Muslims that i know are the most beta persons in existence. Literally working bees of society.

High status Arabs before Islam married hundreds of wives. Muhammad limited the number to 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.