Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious islam is the only solution at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

just look at these based moroccancels harass this foid wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

islam is the only society that doesn't let women get away with dressing however they want.

:feelsohh: Based, proud of my Moroccan brethern.

just look at these based moroccancels harass this foid wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

islam is the only society that doesn't let women get away with dressing however they want.

Agreed. The best part of this is the Left cannot and will not do shit about it because it contradicts their narrative, that also means soycucks can BTFO because we would act on our beliefs AND put foids in their place without allowing them to criticize our actions.

Here is how a faggot/transgender gets checked by reality in Fes (Morocco):

I, for one, welcome our new muslim overlords.

On the other hand, strict religion doesn't attract me at all.
I'm genuinely confused.

mashallah doing gods work

I’m pro sharia

Any arabcels tell me what they're chanting around 1:30?

They shout/yell the following while the faggot gets beat up:

"HEEHO HEEHO HADSHI MESHI MA3QOUL"

Translation:

"HEEHO HEEHO THIS (i.e. being a faggot) IS NOT NORMAL"

THIS (i.e. being a faggot) IS NOT NORMAL
Fucking perfect. That's really all that needs to be said, and it's crazy that saying such a thing is at best taboo and at worst illegal in the industrialized world today. Whatever troons and other feminists want to say about being a troon, the fact of the matter is that it is not normal.

This looks more like a thousand brown shortcels competing for the one single female and trying to tell her their jester opening line.

I like bacon and booze. They're great copes. Can we just pick the good parts of Islam?

inshallah boys did well

If you sew her poozy shut she become virgin again! AKBAR!

Proud of my based religion. Cucks will claim polygamy will run amuk in an islamic culture, as if chads in the u.s dont have 10 side hoes while the rest get nothing.

I hope islam get over the world.

i want islam to save me

Fuck that i like my freedom thank you i would rather not live in a 3rd world shithole the inevitable conclusion of Islamic totalitarianism is literally standard's comparable to the middle east I perfer an anarchist society this entire problem stem's from men's low self esteem you tell me how long these foid's would last truly in a free market cause this society was written by literal communists we give welfare to single mother's school's are controlled by big brother prostitution is hard as it is gender qouta's foreign war's for the petrol dollar this is literally hell 2.0 we don't need hell 3.0 cause islam is globalistic and try being raised in those kiked families cause i have and oh boy do i have some hate for islam

Religion is one of the biggest memes on the planet.

JFL at deriving your morals and ethics from an ancient book of fairy tales.

Islam is a cope unless your country's laws derive from it. Muslim females will send their fathers to jail over their chad boyfriend if the laws allow it.

A friendly heads up - Muslim mothers cut their sons' cocks.

But wait, half of this forum is from Amerikwa, you have you dicks cut off either way but no sharia lmaoo

Islam allows foids to leave the house and even have jobs. They are still too cucked.

Yes and burqas need to be imposed on males also to avoid Chad harems.