Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam is the anti chad realign

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
Okay I just want to clarify that I'm not perching Im just going tell you guys why Islam is the anti chad realign

First of all sex outside of marriage is prohibited
So no f5684 and dump for you chad

Ohh but bro chad can just do it the foid is going the let him

Well then he will most likely be killed or beaten up

Ohh bro but how

Well it's because of a little concept called

So what is ghayrah well it basically you preventing your sister mother gf or any other blood related foid from getting fucked by other guys outside of marriage

For example Chad comes in fucks your sister then dumps here
What is your duty as her brother fother uncle ect ...

Will you would kill him or torture or at least beat him up

Oo bro that dose not happen
Oh you sure?
Let me give some examples
One of my Arab callsmates had Stacy girlfriend
She cheated on him with some 30 year old guy (she was only 15 such innocent little thing right)
Guess what her brothers and cousins did they found him kidnapped him and torture him ( they broke his bones they even raped him with a plastic bottle .. ect )

another example in some Arab family another foid was working as prostitute one of her clients falls in love with her and tries to wife her up
he just dose one wrong fetal mistake he tells her family that he f$-:ed her

they stab him and even when he was in the hospital they were trying to get in to the operation room to finish him off

so in short this why is so hard to be chad in some devote Muslim country every f68; can make you die

I Think this is even good for the foid now if chads really wants you he has to commit to you and marry you otherwise no s&$ for him I mean he can still do it but god saves him when your brother or uncle finds out
in some extraem cases they kill the foid as well as the chad in some even more extremely extreme situation they will only kill the foid

so it is not that safe for the foid as well
but what if Chad can get away with it well you are cu+* yesyou could do nothing but then you will most likely be ashamed for your whole life especially if other people find out about it

In short this why Islam is the anti chad realign I wanted to write more but people on the forum usually don't like it long and also the way I write is like foid so people don't like it

Last edited:
what's the most chad-friendly? judaism?

Chadness in an Islamic Caliphate would be being rich, since marriages are money dependant.

Effectively societies have lost their religion and morality. Europe and other nations had this mentality; Now they are just cucks who prefer nihilistic scientism to a cope that socially organizes their societies.

what's the most chad-friendly? judaism?
Christianity. Cucked religion. Or better said: It was cucked by modernism infiltration

Chadness in an Islamic Caliphate would be being rich, since marriages are money dependant.

Effectively societies have lost their religion and morality. Europe and other nations had this mentality; Now they are just cucks who prefer nihilistic scientism to a cope that socially organizes their societies.
Here is the thing you can become rich

You can't grow taller or make your face less like what it is

Here is the thing you can become rich

You can't grow taller or make your face less like what it is
Yup, somehow many mayocucks prefer their own freedom to destroy their own Life as a way of killing theirselves in copes. Because that's the idea behind all these cops: to give reasons to anesthetize men at the moment when they become useless meat for the majority of foids.

Freedom they say. Enjoy their freedom then

Cope, Prophet mohammed was a Chad

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy.

Source:

Cope seethe and dilate

Your so called ((prophet)) married to Jewess

laughing GIF

Based

Finally some chads eat the dust:feelshmm:

Okay I just want to clarify that I'm not perching Im just going tell you guys why Islam is the anti chad realign

First of all sex outside of marriage is prohibited
So no f5684 and dump for you chad

Ohh but bro chad can just do it the foid is going the let him

Well then he will most likely be killed or beaten up

Ohh bro but how

Well it's because of a little concept called

So what is ghayrah well it basically you preventing your sister mother gf or any other blood related foid from getting fucked by other guys outside of marriage

For example Chad comes in fucks your sister then dumps here
What is your duty as her brother fother uncle ect ...

Will you would kill him or torture or at least beat him up

Oo bro that dose not happen
Oh you sure?
Let me give some examples
One of my Arab callsmates had Stacy girlfriend
She cheated on him with some 30 year old guy (she was only 15 such innocent little thing right)
Guess what her brothers and cousins did they found him kidnapped him and torture him ( they broke his bones they even raped him with a plastic bottle .. ect )

another example in some Arab family another foid was working as prostitute one of her clients falls in love with her and tries to wife her up
he just dose one wrong fetal mistake he tells her family that he f$-:ed her

they stab him and even when he was in the hospital they were trying to get in to the operation room to finish him off

so in short this why is so hard to be chad in some devote Muslim country every f68; can make you die

I Think this is even good for the foid now if chads really wants you he has to commit to you and marry you otherwise no s&$ for him I mean he can still do it but god saves him when your brother or uncle finds out
in some extraem cases they kill the foid as well as the chad in some even more extremely extreme situation they will only kill the foid

so it is not that safe for the foid as well
but what if Chad can get away with it well you are cu+* yesyou could do nothing but then you will most likely be ashamed for your whole life especially if other people find out about it

In short this why Islam is the anti chad realign I wanted to write more but people on the forum usually don't like it long and also the way I write is like foid so people don't like it
All religions have this

Cope, Prophet mohammed was a Chad
This also muzzies can literally just marry like 20 women and have themselves a chad harem. The number of foids and men is roughly equal so that is the whole world were Islamic then there would be copious amounts of incels.

Like Islam literally promises virgin foids in heaven, that is the definition of a cucked religion.

if i just force women through religion ill be chad :soy: :feelskek:

Islam distributes women to the rich and powerful instead of letting the evolutionary chips fall normally. Instead of being incels, muslims have the great distinction of being complete and total cucks beneath their overlords

Islam distributes women to the rich and powerful instead of letting the evolutionary chips fall normally. Instead of being incels, muslims have the great distinction of being complete and total cucks beneath their overlords
pepole can gather money and resources and there is a limitation for it for the most part I think it is 4 woman I think it is for it to work your other waves should consent to it as far as I know

It's a religion for Chads as they can have multiple wives which obviously makes even normies in monogamous societies to incels.