Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam is so redpill.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
-They put women in niyab to keep them in checks.

Religion does offer some structure and its an okay cope.

However, this forum doesn't allow proselytizing and pushing ones agenda.

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD BE A SLAVE TO A MAN

religion is actually one of the most bluepill things in life. fuck I swear patriarchycels are retarded.

Zyros said:
religion is actually one of the most bluepill things in life. fuck I swear patriarchycels are retarded.

True but femoids should be forced to wear burqas anyway, or better yet pic related that's one positive aspect that should be adopted. Also they shouldn't be able to walk around without a male relative.

Attachments

• scolds_bridle.jpg
    scolds_bridle.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 198
Arab women are ugly and hairy anyway. Niqab is cope.

HumbleandWise said:
True but femoids should be forced to wear burqas anyway, or better yet pic related that's one positive aspect that should be adopted. Also they shouldn't be able to walk around without a male relative.

I disagree with the burqa because you wouldn't be able to tell where the pretty girls are.
Remember that muslims have blue pill values like you're supposed to go for a moral, pious girl, not a pretty one. 
In my ideal world men would know there is no god but we'd let women believe and fear him to keep them in check, much like we do with children and Santa.
Women would be second class citizens, maybe the same status as pets even.
Since they'd have no voting power, a ratio of 10 women to 1 man would be an ideal demographic.
Every man would be entitled to a harem of 4 women as in islam so there would be plenty of choice for men. Eugenics would be practised to eliminate birth defects and deformed or ugly children would be peacefully euthanised without ever being told that the procedure would be that.
In fact, there would no longer be ugly people and this whole arrangement as outrageous as it sounds  might even make women as happy as men. There simply is no biological need for so many males competing with each other and a winner takes all reality.

As an aside, a feminist once proposed a 10-1 ratio as well and also had the happiness of men in mind but she of course gave the power to women among other things. We know that wouldn't work.

existentialhack said:
Arab women are ugly and hairy anyway. Niqab is cope.

lol what? I find brown girls the hottest of all. White women are way overrated.

While I, as an ex muslim, strongly resent Islamic ideology, I often find myself agreeing with some of the few positive outcomes that arise out of its implementation or imposition. Doctrinal teachings of islam repeatedly stress upon the need for social and financial modesty. When such virtues are both extolled and absorbed by society, then there is more spiritual/moral pressure on the individual to conform. This is precisely why Islamic countries are virtually immunized from many of the problems that incels face by living in individualistic societies that promote a culture of hedonism and materialism. I however would much rather have personal freedom over tyrannical puritanism.

jamho22 said:
While I, as an ex muslim, strongly resent Islamic ideology, I often find myself agreeing with some of the few positive outcomes that arise out of its implementation or imposition. Doctrinal teachings of islam repeatedly stress upon the need for social and financial modesty. When such virtues are both extolled and absorbed by society, then there is more spiritual pressure on the individual to conform. This is precisely why  Islamic countries are virtually immunized from many of the problems that incels face in individualistic societies that promote a culture of hedonism and materialism. I however would much rather have personal freedom over tyrannical puritanism.

good post, except for the last phrase ... freedom is a scam, it doesn't exist

FeminismsCancer said:

lol what? I find brown girls the hottest of all. White women are way overrated.

True. I live in Bradistan and have a major Asian chick fetish. They are hairy af though. Which is gross. Half of them have facial hair by their late 20s.

existentialhack said:
True. I live in Bradistan and have a major Asian chick fetish. They are hairy af though. Which is gross. Half of them have facial hair by their late 20s.

The trashiest pakis go to the UK while the good ones go to usa. My condolences. Uk has a rather large population of regressive and inbred pakis that refuse to assimilate.

jamho22 said:
The trashiest pakis go to the UK while the good ones go to usa. My condolences. Uk has a rather large population of regressive and inbred pakis that refuse to assimilate.

Eh, the US has no pakis. Our NHS relies on them so can't complain too much.

existentialhack said:

Blonde women are hairy too but because it isn't as dark it's less obvious. For some reason I'm not even turned off by dark hair as long as they do wax it but it is indicative to me of a genuine brown girl. Those blonde hairs on other places than their head I find an extreme turn off for the exact opposite reason, indicative of a true white girl.

FeminismsCancer said:
Blonde women are hairy too but because it isn't as dark it's less obvious. For some reason I'm not even turned off by dark hair as long as they do wax it but it is indicative to me of a genuine brown girl. Those blonde hairs on other places than their head I find an extreme turn off for the exact opposite reason, indicative of a true white girl.

Facial hair on a girl is the ultimate boner killer. Man, it seems like as I get older, uglier and more Incel, my standards get higher. I notice more flaws with femoids, develop more neurosis and find them more disgusting. Quite the paradox.

existentialhack said:
Facial hair on a girl is the ultimate boner killer. Man, it seems like as I get older, uglier and more Incel, my standards get higher. I notice more flaws with femoids, develop more neurosis and find them more disgusting. Quite the paradox.

I think it's a form of cope to rationalise how something that your limbic system is attracted to as being ultimately dirty etc

Even they are slowly becoming cucked. Just look at Saudi Arabia giving femoids the right to drive. The joke's one them when car accidents will rise exponentially.

FeminismsCancer said:
I think it's a form of cope to rationalise how something that your limbic system is attracted to as being ultimately dirty etc

I don't know. It doesn't make me feel any better. It makes me feel worse.

Zyros said:

You are an imbecile that posts his face as an avatar to distract people from the fact your posts and comments are retarded. I suggest you KYS, instead of forcing us to endure your annoying presence, you'd be doing everyone on this forum a great service.

universallyabhorred said:
You are an imbecile that posts his face as an avatar to distract people from the fact your posts and comments are retarded. I suggest you KYS, instead of forcing us to endure your annoying presence, you'd be doing everyone on this forum a great service.

nice counter arguments explaining why religion and patriarchy tare not massive bluepill copes

Zyros said:
nice counter arguments explaining why religion and patriarchy tare not massive bluepill copes

I am done debating with your idiocy, I have already explained my position many times, if the incel revolution happens chads like you will be the first to get beheaded.

I am done debating with your idiocy, I have already explained my position many times, if the incel revolution happens chads like you will be the first to get beheaded.

first learn to rate and do not throw around thr word Chad so lightly. Second you mever gave actual reasoned and logical arguments.

Zyros said:
first learn to rate and do not throw around thr word Chad so lightly. Second you mever gave actual reasoned and logical arguments.

Stop humblebragging, also KYS.

Stop humblebragging, also KYS.

where did I humblebrag holy shit you have an IQ of room temperature

Zyros said:
where did I humblebrag holy shit you have an IQ of room temperature
Lol at an imbecile like you calling someone else low IQ.