Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam is right about women!! IncelTears are islamophobes!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Sura 4:34: " If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of Allah], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. ALLAH is most high and great."[1]

Sura 4:35: "Men are guardians over women because ALLAH has made some of them excel others, and because men spend on them of their wealth. So virtuous women are obedient, and guard the secrets of their husbands with ALLAH's protection. And as for those on whose part you fear disobedience, admonish them and keep away from them in their beds and chastise them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Surely, ALLAH is High and Great."

Islam is right about women. If you disagree, then you are an islamophobe. I am tired of IncelTears insulting this peaceful religion. IncelTears thinks that Islamic doctrine is sexist, which is problematic in 2019. Let's unpack this in further detail:

IncelTears likes to see itself as liberal and all-inclusive, yet they would have a problem with certain aspects of this religion. They're actually closeted bigots. Islam is not a sexist religion. It gives men their place, women their place, kiddos their place, doggos their place, and cattos their place.

And since muslims are overwhelmingly people of colour, IncelTears is actually racist. Very problematic indeed!!

It gives men their place, women their place, kiddos their place, doggos their place, and cattos their place.
poor little piggy has no place in the wonderful world of islam tho .
Its over for Pigcels tbh .

They only support Islam when it is useful for their agenda

They will never screenshot this though as they want to make it seem like all incels are white men.

It is quite misleading: hitting them doesn't mean beating them, or to inflict pain upon them. It means slightly tapping them with something that won't be harmful.
Also, IT is filled with islamophobic people. I've seen plenty of Islam-bashing posts on there. Here too, though.

ALLLLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Incels would have a lot more protection if we adopted islam.

Islam is the light, behead those who insult ER

They will strawman your ass to hell and back.
Like the good soyboys they´re.
Fuck this shit.

There is no Allah why somebody would still believe that, although these words are true

Sharia law is right about women and alot of things in this world, islam on the other hand is so bizzare and gross, i dont know if living in a muzzie world will be particularly great. But since islame is projected to become the largest religion by 2050, I say let it happen. Because under islam, these feminazis and hypergamous sluts will be completely stripped of their power, and islam being a very male oriented masculine ideology will only bring power back to men. Let the women keep voting liberal, let the liberals keep bringing in more muslims, and let the muslims enslave those women. ITS PERFECT. They dig their own grave.

It is quite misleading: hitting them doesn't mean beating them, or to inflict pain upon them. It means slightly tapping them with something that won't be harmful.
LOL, I dont think so. How will slightly tapping them help with their highhandedness? I know some scholars say that your hits shouldnt leave visible bruises. Some dissagree. I think beating the fucking shit out of your dumb wife is a common practice in middle eastern countries, rightfully so.

Islam is right about women. Get multiple wives.

just tap them on the shoulder to remind them they're obligated to have sex with you bro :feelskek:

come on man, you're smarter than that... Who do you think you're fooling??

Islam is right about women though
Ask any scholar and they will say the same.
LOL, I dont think so. How will slightly tapping them help with their highhandedness? I know some scholars say that your hits shouldnt leave visible bruises. Some dissagree. I think beating the fucking shit out of your dumb wife is a common practice in middle eastern countries, rightfully so.
No, it really is a light tap, dude. It is symbolic, you cannot actually beat the shit out of them.

Any time I read religous texts about women, I think:

"What exactly did these guys experience, with time, thruout the years, to make them come up with these "laws" ?"

For sure, they understood female nature to its core back then, which made em come up with this shit, to RESTRICT FEMALE SEXUALITY, so things wouldnt go out of hand.

IE, they knew, that free female sexuality = society crumbles, they knew that they needed to control it.

Ask any scholar and they will say the same.

No, it really is a light tap, dude. It is symbolic, you cannot actually beat the shit out of them.
Does a cockslap count?

Islam is based. When I was bluepilled i was against Islam because of "muh foids, muh democracy, muh secularism".
Now I am only against muslims that murder innocent Catholics, and in all other cases will suppor them.