Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

islam is powerless on foids in the west

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
somalia one of the most ultra conservative places on earth.

1st generation immigrants foids spend their childhood in the UK and are suddenly strong independant not needing men . Translation "I get fucked by Chad" and am not married. So much for islam, seems it falls apart as soon as the foid sets foot in the West or is born there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCyfXYtpP6U

The way she talks makes me so fucking mad

Good! Fuck islam, and I hope these migrant descendants also end up having below replacement fertility too just like the indigenous population. Maybe Europe will be saved after all!

Good! Fuck islam, and I hope these migrant descendants also end up having below replacement fertility too just like the indigenous population. Maybe Europe will be saved after all!
Islam is the best religion since it keeps women in their place

Sddefauvddsgfdlt 7

even Islam was soft on foids.

Foid should be condemned to remain silent forever, not be free, only speak when a man tells him to, not swear at a man, go through difficult moments every day to understand what Truecel's life is like and thus have empathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back