Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam is not BASED

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
People often label Islam as 'based' or 'redpilled' because it enforces strict rules on women. However, the reason Islam treats women this way is not because it is inherently 'based' or 'redpilled,' but rather because it is an oppressive system by its very nature. Its harsh treatment of women is not a consequence of being 'based' but a function of its inherent oppression.You can''t appreciate this religion/system when u consider it holistically tbh.In my opinion, it's a problematic system, and no amount of strict rules for women is worth the cost of living in a prison-like existence.

Stop with this shit already. Go play a game or something else. Seriously.

pisslam is a system for chads, they take a lot of women for them and put in a harem

Move this thread to The Lounge.

What cuck nonsense is this ??
Do you still have a computer JIDF operator ?
I´m calling Hamas BASED Department.. right THIS INSTANCE!!!!

pisslam is a system for chads, they take a lot of women for them and put in a harem
As if the Christian Kings didn´t have concubines aswell.
~Your entire country was at some point, a vast concubine from Portuguese ship vassals that came from African colonies.

Last edited:
@ilieknothing stop sucking muzzie cocks

Islam is a death religion that aim to conqer the world undr their Jihad, those who shill for them here are the first ones they are going to Behead.

lololol

Yes Anon... a world where woman are not faithful housewives but shaking their asses on tiktok is so much more preferable.

JFL what a cope , that sounds cucked af , islam is very based for putting foids in their place

Islam is a death religion that aim to conqer the world undr their Jihad, those who shill for them here are the first ones they are going to Behead.

lololol
Bullshit. You convert ad become one of the muslims

People often label Islam as 'based' or 'redpilled' because it enforces strict rules on women. However, the reason Islam treats women this way is not because it is inherently 'based' or 'redpilled,' but rather because it is an oppressive system by its very nature. Its harsh treatment of women is not a consequence of being 'based' but a function of its inherent oppression.You can''t appreciate this religion/system when u consider it holistically tbh.In my opinion, it's a problematic system, and no amount of strict rules for women is worth the cost of living in a prison-like existence.
It's oppressive because they understand that the actions of women (mothers, sisters, daughters) can make or break not only the family unit, but the society itself.

Women are weak minded. Women are self destructive when left to their own thoughts and actions. They lack total self control.

Islam isnt oppressive, its protective. It subdues that out of control nature women have inherent in them. It stops them from ruining their own lives, ruining their own family, ruining their future, and stops them from ruining society.

This is why not one single islamic nation suffers from declining birth rates, doesnt have out of control divorce rates, doesnt have LGBTQwhatever and woke nonsense in their nation, they have less societal problems when it comes to families and the relationships between men and women.

The worst thing western society did was hand too much power and too much say to women.

In the new assassins creed, it is supposed to take place in 9th century baghdad but the women walk around uncovered like modern day WHORES

Should have known a woke company like ubisoft would drop the ball and enforce modern day standards in a game supposed to be in a historical setting.

Also whatever you said nigga yeah sure whatever towel heads not based because the respect women or something idk :feelsjuice:

Killing jews is.

Time for you to be sent to the jail cells of Karachi boyo. No blasphemy. :feelsbaton:

Spoken like a true Mossad agent. You could make the same argument about any religion which originated in a time when patriarchal norms were ubiquitous and which thus incorporated and assimilated the prevailing cultural standards of the time. All of the three major monotheisms can be thus ascribed to partake of that same tradition since they are essentially derivative of one another. Islamic law and the sacred Sharia mandate that women be controlled, circumscribed in their conduct and generally lorded over by male guardians and protectors since it recognized the licentiousness, promiscuity and lustful proclivities that are ineradicably and inextricably associated with the female nature. Other religions were once sufficiently honest and forthright to likewise assert that women be relegated to a subserviant condition but they have since been contaminated by the degenerate influence of western values and thus they desecrate and repudiate their own dogmatic precepts.

lololol
Judaism is worse

At this point we should pretty much take what we can get to move the needle towards helping incels. Christianity and the whole West is a lost cause at this point. Long gone

Spoken like a true Mossad agent. You could make the same argument about any religion which originated in a time when patriarchal norms were ubiquitous and which thus incorporated and assimilated the prevailing cultural standards of the time. All of the three major monotheisms can be thus ascribed to partake of that same tradition since they are essentially derivative of one another. Islamic law and the sacred Sharia mandate that women be controlled, circumscribed in their conduct and generally lorded over by male guardians and protectors since it recognized the licentiousness, promiscuity and lustful proclivities that are ineradicably and inextricably associated with the female nature. Other religions were once sufficiently honest and forthright to likewise assert that women be relegated to a subserviant condition but they have since been contaminated by the degenerate influence of western values and thus they desecrate and repudiate their own dogmatic precepts.
Massive population support now in Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey and Morocco.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/BdokH8YJO2o?si=qf-vCtFDSGa6ShLK

Most Muslim men, are afraid of their wives, actually.

lololol
I think most folks here have zero experience with muslims and have zero ideas on how they act and behave. Jfl I would like them to live in Pakistan, Bangladesh or an muslim ghetto in India. They will become Islamophobes very quick.

Also super cucked for Whites to simp for Sand Niggers when they are the ones who are mass immigrating to Europe and destroying European society and culture. Just take a loot at France.

I think most folks here have zero experience with muslims and have zero ideas on how they act and behave. Jfl I would like them to live in Pakistan, Bangladesh or an muslim ghetto in India. They will become Islamophobes very quick.

Also super cucked for Whites to simp for Sand Niggers when they are the ones who are mass immigrating to Europe and destroying European society and culture. Just take a loot at France.
bengalis and indians are chill. pakis are violent tho. you are probably hindu is that why youre bringing up bangladesh, india and pakistan?

Hello mossad stop embarrassing yourself

dnr + kill yourself GrAY

Most Muslim men, are afraid of their wives, actually.
I’ve seen my dad beat the shit out of my mother many times, only stopped when I started height and weight mogging him during puberty

Everyone thinks Modicelling is a meme and joke.

Just like Christianity, Islam can be interpreted in many different ways. In countries like Albania and Bosnia it's the "main" religion but people don't follow any doctrines. In immigrant communities in the West, second generation children are very liberal leaning. Go to Twitter and look at what especially female Muslims who were born in Europe interpret Islam. Just like how there's extremely liberal Christian and Protestant denominations and extremely conservative ones.
What I'm saying is that a "based or cringe" dichotomy is very simplistic

If I were to religionmaxx I'd pick someting closer to what I know like Christianity as Islam is completely foreign to me and where I'm from

Yes Anon... a world where woman are not faithful housewives but shaking their asses on tiktok is so much more preferable.
Correction : A world with NO women is an ideal world

Islam literally means submission

Probably the worst of the monotheistic religions