Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam is based

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
95xl2va1mnb51.png

Muslims can't practice true islam in the west.

Islam is cucked, it teaches you to respect women.

Islam is cucked, it teaches you to respect women.
Tbh actual women, by which I mean child-bearing, nurturing, stay-at-home wives, are worthy of respect.

I don't give two fucks about religion. I'm not willing to praise whoever is responsible for creating this misery.

Low IQ cumskins taking things out of context, as per usual.
Says the foreigner living in the Netherlands. If Whites suck so much, then go back to the shithole you're from. Leave your phone, pc, and watch behind, and don't go by plane --- these are all inventions by those pesky low IQ Whites. You had better not White folks' electricity either. Also grow your own crops and make your own clothes because the farmers and weavers are using White peoples' tools.

Low IQ cumskins taking things out of context, as per usual.

Keep crying for Islam.

Lmfao when did Islam hurt you?
I am honestly starting to think that you are trolling also nice race bait. Aren't you the same paki that thinks that you are better then other curries simply because your islamic :feelskek: .