Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Islam is a good thing

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I am not joking about this. I am getting so fed up with this garbage that I am starting to see the muslim invasion into the west as a blessing in disguise. Yes we will lose tons of freedoms but at least the massive degeneracy that is the modern west will be destroyed forever srs.

Also just lol at thinking the alt-right/populists/whatever are ever going to win this by the time they are the majority 90% of white people will be 40+years old and won't even be able to fight back at all. I am legit thinking about converting to Islam. Not even kidding about this.

I don't want to lose anything. I can stand degeneracy tbh.

It may not get me laid but it will create order and prevent me from having to put up with the garbage that exists today.

Also just fucking lmao at all the stormfronters who say whites can't be muslims even though Hitler himself went as far as to claim he wished Germans were muslims instead of christians and said it was the only religion that he respected.

Except that Chad can now marry all his girlfriends:feelsthink:

lmao if you think "chads" in the conventional sense even exist in Islam. There is no hookup culture in Islam.

I am not joking about this. I am getting so fed up with this garbage that I am starting to see the muslim invasion into the west as a blessing in disguise. Yes we will lose tons of freedoms but at least the massive degeneracy that is the modern west will be destroyed forever srs.

Also just lol at thinking the alt-right/populists/whatever are ever going to win this by the time they are the majority 90% of white people will be 40+years old and won't even be able to fight back at all. I am legit thinking about converting to Islam. Not even kidding about this.

İf you think about converting to Islam,contact with me brother ı'd love to help you

Wtf dude, at first you're a /pol/tard, then you're an Authoritarian Marxist, then an Islamic Sympathizer. Kek, make up you mind.

Wtf dude, at first you're a /pol/tard, then you're an Authoritarian Marxist, then an Islamic Sympathizer. Kek, make up you mind.
Lol I honestly can’t tell if he’s suffering from multiple personalities disorder or just fucking with us. JFL.

Islam itself is not completly wrong. It has some good ideas in it.
Sadly, mainly agressive low IQ extremist arabs preach it, which gives it a bad reputation.

Wow. I never heard that before.
Nice info.

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

"The only religion I respect is the religion of Islam. The only prophet I admire is the prophet muhammad"

-Adolf Hitler

:feelzez: He is a bit annoying but i like to argue with him.
Islam itself is not completly wrong. It has some good ideas in it.
Sadly, mainly agressive low IQ extremist arabs preach it, which gives it a bad reputation.
Tbh, nothing is completely wrong. I still don't think that living with full islam is a good idea btw.

Last edited:
Anything that can get me puss is good.

Whatever will allow me to have sex and Chad suffers is good enough for me tbh