Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam is a good excuse to go ER

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Pretending to be a muslim and screaming allah akbar with nasheeds while going ER (in minecraft) is the best incel plot armor of all time. Soys, cucks, foids and leftists cant criticize you because muh islamophobia, and you can very efficiently bring up all sorts of vague justifications for your attack (degeneracy, lack of faith of the population, etc. All this bullshit)

Nice try,

Islam is gonna conquer Europe demographically sooner or later.

Just say you are a feminist and want to destroy patriarchal society from its roots by killing everyone.

Just say you are a feminist and want to destroy patriarchal society from its roots by killing everyone.
Going ER is very costly for everyone nowadays. Feminists are begging for new ERs to show up because it would give them fuel to control society and men even more. A good counter to that is pretending you go ER because of religion instead of openly doing it against foids. All Im saying

Going ER is very costly for everyone nowadays. Feminists are begging for new ERs to show up because it would give them fuel to control society and men even more. A good counter to that is pretending you go ER because of religion instead of openly doing it against foids. All Im saying
What about doing it in support of feminism?

They're so based.

We also need them in South Korea while our fertility rate is going down to 0.5. Kfoids are not entitled to feel safety from getting raped by based moslem.

They're so based.

We also need them in South Korea while our fertility rate is going down to 0.5. Kfoids are not entitled to feel safety from getting raped by based moslem.
Kfoid pussies need to be used

They're so based.

I saw a tiktok girl who is a Korean Muslim convert
Nice try,

At this point, my main motivation for pussy and marriage is 90% to increase the number of nuslims in Canada. If I ever do get married, I want at least 4-6 kids

If you're going to do that, go the extra mile: don't ER, learn Arabic, convert to Islam, and move to an Islamic country.

Nice try,

Europe, especially France, will be much better off for it. Islam is the only remaining Abrahamic religion that shamelessly hates degeneracy and is willing to enforce morality. Whatever wignats say, their side is incapable of offering an alternative to feminism. The moment you start talking about patriarchy, they simp rage. Islam offers men a much better deal. When everyday men are forced to choose, it's the easiest choice they'll ever make.
They're so based.

East Asia got the feminist cancer by becoming de-facto US colonies. Their culture has such shallow roots it might still be uprooted once the west falls. Idaenam are very promising, SK might have the first legitimate incel revolt.

Nice try,

Fucking cope , people are already becoming anti-Muslim
"Muh Islam conquer blah blah inshallah"
Pisslam will soon die

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @Govid_Dorious

Fucking cope , people are already becoming anti-Muslim
"Muh Islam conquer blah blah inshallah"
Pisslam will soon die

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @Govid_Dorious
Being anti-Islam while European is peak cuckoldry. Wtf are you defending? Gynocracy, state-enforced cuckoldry, women allowed to cheat on you, no authority over your woman? If European culture went back to its pre-feminist form, it'd be worth defending, but the way it is now, you're just a sucker for getting attached to it.

Being anti-Islam while European is peak cuckoldry. Wtf are you defending? Gynocracy, state-enforced cuckoldry, women allowed to cheat on you, no authority over your woman? If European culture went back to its pre-feminist form, it'd be worth defending, but the way it is now, you're just a sucker for getting attached to it.
I'm defending the White race , I don't want Europe to become a fucking Sandnigger continent

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler

I'm defending the White race , I don't want Europe to become a fucking Sandnigger continent

It seems the white race is insisting on bundling itself with gynocracy/feminism. Is a 100% white feminist cucked Europe a victory in your book?

Islam is terrible for incels traditional Christianity (not the modern cucked bullshit), made way more sense.

It seems the white race is insisting on bundling itself with gynocracy/feminism. Is a 100% white feminist cucked Europe a victory in your book?
Kikes and SJW's are pushing it

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Nope. It's indigenous. Feminism as an ideology goes back to the French Revolution. American Protestants nurtured it from the 1850s onward and spawned the demon we have today. Jews got into it in the 1960s, the second wave.

Nope. It's indigenous. Feminism as an ideology goes back to the French Revolution. American Protestants nurtured it from the 1850s onward and spawned the demon we have today. Jews got into it in the 1960s, the second wave.
So did it start because of the French and Americans ?

The white race worships a sand nigger god

The French revolution overthrew everything traditional, not just monarchy. This includes Christianity, which at the time still maintained a traditional patriarchal order. They changed the week to a 10-day week because the 7-day week comes from the seven days of creation in Genesis. Naturally, the hierarchy of the sexes got questioned also, and if the peasants can rise up against the aristocrats, why can't women rise up against men?

The USA was created as an experiment in French revolutionary political thought, like separation of powers. Up to the 1850s, the movement to ban slavery involved a lot of women, and this gave women their start in political agitation. Americans would continue having an interest in French thought, and it was by this vector that feminism crossed the Atlantic. From the 1850s to 1910s was a straight shot of women's political movement after another, until they could vote and just outright ruled the country.

French revolutionary thought also formed the foundation of Marxism, which found its expression in the USSR, which gave women the right to vote in 1917. It spread this law by conquest and subversion of neighboring states.

I have no idea why the Scandinavians gave women the right to vote in 1906 and 1907.

Attachments

• womens-suffrage-year.jpeg
    womens-suffrage-year.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 14

The French revolution overthrew everything traditional, not just monarchy. This includes Christianity, which at the time still maintained a traditional patriarchal order. They changed the week to a 10-day week because the 7-day week comes from the seven days of creation in Genesis. Naturally, the hierarchy of the sexes got questioned also, and if the peasants can rise up against the aristocrats, why can't women rise up against men?

The USA was created as an experiment in French revolutionary political thought, like separation of powers. Up to the 1850s, the movement to ban slavery involved a lot of women, and this gave women their start in political agitation. Americans would continue having an interest in French thought, and it was by this vector that feminism crossed the Atlantic. From the 1850s to 1910s was a straight shot of women's political movement after another, until they could vote and just outright ruled the country.

French revolutionary thought also formed the foundation of Marxism, which found its expression in the USSR, which gave women the right to vote in 1917. It spread this law by conquest and subversion of neighboring states.

I have no idea why the Scandinavians gave women the right to vote in 1906 and 1907.
846132 145712d627f60a39597d343ef96b128c

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario thoughts ?

@IceStorm

2392359 1619673294871m

Last edited: