Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam and evolution

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★
Now I agree with most of what he said but I disagree with few things he said for example when he tried to merge Adam (AS) with ape to justify human evolution and other things and I completely disagree with that and as a muslim I don't agree on the theory which says humans evolved from ape or a common ancestor of ape. Beside that I agree with 90% of things he said.

View: https://youtu.be/DPuoGVlCjZ0?si=7EK-R6c600Uvn_Sx

>common ancestor of ape

Buddy we just share a common ancestor with monkeys, chimpanzees and other stuff, what's so hard to not "believe"?

Man, a wild beast, cousin of the gorilla, has emerged from the profound darkness of animal instinct into the light of the mind, which explains in a wholly natural way all his past mistakes and partially consoles us for his present errors.

MIKHAIL BAKUNIN

The reason no traces of the common ancestor exist is because they were uglier incels compared to modern humans and were genocided into oblivion, their bones ground into dust by Chad humans.