Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ISIS appreciation thread

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
ITT we shall celebrate ISIS

rule : no gore videos\images

that is all

REASONS to celebrate it ( for dummies ):

1 holy reaction to imperialism

2 holy reaction to abuse

3 holy reaction to injustice

nintchdbpict000367321092.jpg

they did nothing wrong

so? still no prosecutor?

I like their videos tbh.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/89b09431a9053888885027359d40f3f9f60d62fa69abf2e2425429f50a5a2d71.mp4

Suicel said:
I like their videos tbh.
did you read the rule? video seems fake but the rule is clear enough

obviously there must always be someone like you who just longs for ...

isi?more like real nigga crew

Why no Gore? This shouldn't be a cucked yhread

UncannyValley said:
Why no Gore? This shouldn't be a cucked yhread
because it will degradate into some shit superfast, there's no need to show gorething here because we can just talk about it

some cuck will surely start to post isis violence without posting imperialist violence, for example

if someone wants to see gore there's plenty of it on youtube, aftermath of nato and rus bombings on civilians for example

nausea said:

Video is definitely not fake. ISIS thread without gore vids\pics is not a real ISIS thread.

Suicel said:
nausea said:
Video is definitely not fake. ISIS thread without gore vids\pics is not a real ISIS thread.
you read the op first?

Suicel said:
I like their videos tbh.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/89b09431a9053888885027359d40f3f9f60d62fa69abf2e2425429f50a5a2d71.mp4

So fake it hurts

hehe xd said:

Hey, look, your zionist-backed group is being praised here. Oh vey! The goyim knows!

How could you support kufaar killing innocent children and raping women?

You are not a true Muslim @nausea, you are an infidel.

nausea said:
I am not muslim

and, did you read my posts here?

Ah confirmed kufaar then. 

May Allah guide you to the right path because you are a fucked up person. @Mods

takurak said:
nausea said:
I am not muslim
and, did you read my posts here?
Ah confirmed kufaar then.
May Allah guide you to the right path because you are a fucked up person. @Mods
but come back to SHAYTAN

Gotta give them credit for what they did to the Iraqi army in Mosul and Ramadi. They had balls.

They were lucky. If the Iraqis were smart and hired whites to do their fighting 20 blokes and a few airstrikes would have seen to them for good.

nausea said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
hehe xd said:
Hey, look, your zionist-backed group is being praised here. Oh vey! The goyim knows!
goym=?
Goyim means non-Jew, much like kafir means non-Muslim (well, actually 'kafir' means 'rejecter,' not just non-Muslim).

Come on guys are we now praising fucking international terrorist groups?

Eternaldarkness said:
Come on guys are we now praising fucking international terrorist groups?
giftS?

I have too many gifts.

takurak said:
How could you support kufaar killing innocent children and raping women?

You are not a true Muslim @nausea, you are an infidel.

false. brother you must look past what the western media shows, i fell into this trap as well.

they dont kill children, this is simply false.

they do not simply rape women, but the yazidi polytheists. the mushrikeen. they give them the option to convert, or face punishment which follows the example from the sahabah.

https://videopress.com/v/59yfiohX <---- theres 0 killing or blood in this video. only smiles and children.

this video is for people who says ISIS is only a terrorist organization. false. how can you call this terrorism?

all of the children in the video are orphans whose parents were killed in coalition airstrikes. some serious hypocrisy.

opsec said:
all of the children in the video are orphans whose parents were killed in coalition airstrikes
THIS

@opsec, Al Muhaysini has said something about this whole thing, the interview is here in offtopic ( my thread )

opsec said:
false. brother you must look past what the western media shows, i fell into this trap as well.

they dont kill children, this is simply false.

they do not simply rape women, but the yazidi polytheists. the mushrikeen. they give them the option to convert, or face punishment which follows the example from the sahabah.

https://videopress.com/v/59yfiohX <---- theres 0 killing or blood in this video. only smiles and children.

this video is for people who says ISIS is only a terrorist organization. false. how can you call this terrorism?

all of the children in the video are orphans whose parents were killed in coalition airstrikes. some serious hypocrisy.

Shut the fuck up infidel. They have stopped shia bus drivers and killed them when they're merely trying to make a living. Destroyed so many homes and made so many people flee the country

I will never respect an organization that has killed innocent children and treated women with disrespect. As the Quran says :  if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land – it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.” – Quran 5:32.

That is enough. Open your eyes kufaar, you were never a true Muslim if you support such a thing.

takurak said:
Shut the fuck up infidel. They have stopped shia bus drivers and killed them when they're merely trying to make a living. Destroyed so many homes and made so many people flee the country

I will never respect an organization that has killed innocent children and treated women with disrespect. As the Quran says :  if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land – it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.” – Quran 5:32.

That is enough. Open your eyes kufaar, you were never a true Muslim if you support such a thing.

the Shia are inherently kuffar. they ignore the hadith and pick and choose from the Quran. they have tattoos and think hookah isnt even haram. its one thing to do them and seek repentance but its another to simple ignore the word of Allah SWT.

this killing is not to spread mischief. they impliment the Sharia and follow the Quran and Sunnah to the highest degrees, you cannot honestly call them kuffar. when the Shia are in charge of sham they spread blatant kufr, smoking cigarettes, allowing music and string instruments, allowing DANCE CLUBS. meanwhile the Khilafah spreads and impliments the Sharia in a manner done exactly like the Sahabah and the RasulAllah SAW.

http://lettertobaghdadi.com/ look at this blatant apostasy and propaganda. they say IS is killing innocents. how on earth are the murtaddeen who work with the coalition considered Muslims? the coalition kills children in airstrikes. absolutely not Muslims or what Allah commanded of us. the verse you wrote is exactly what the counterparts of IS do.