Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ISIL-EA (Daesh) militants, in the latest Al Naba (396) issue, showcase one of the weapons stolen from the PAF after ambush in Maguindanao.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
FzUJ6zPXoAIUfLX

Another day on isisnews.is

Another day on isisnews.is
I report about other groups as well. I'm not a Daeshi fanboy, only an enthusiast about already-deceased munshids (for example). If that's illegal, may the Western collective erase me from existence.

I'm trying to be objective. Also, I'm not SahraaEye; most of these independent "journalists" are #IS insiders. These reports are based on local sources.

Last edited:
Do they talk much about conquering Rome, like they used to?

Do they talk much about conquering Rome, like they used to?
IDK. I don't dibble much in most terroristic-nature propaganda outlets. Daesh in EA is now focused on regrouping, and staying low while making occasional ambush-type attacks like these.

Wow you don't hear much from them anymore. I guess the Syrians and Russians really fucked em up. Hopefully they can recover and take back control. They had such an awesome run there for a while.

I guess the Syrians and Russians really fucked em up.
They were in a clear disadvantage, given too many fronts were open in the time being (both IQ/SY, as well as in Libya). There were other factors as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back