Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

iSideWith Quiz | 2024 Political Quiz

UserHusayn

UserHusayn

Recruit
★★
Hey y'all.

I originally wanted to post this in November; maybe we can keep this thread alive until then, but I received an email that my mail in ballot was going to be mailed to me very soon, and I saw on the news that early voting began in some states.

Instructions:

Click on this link: https://www.isidewith.com/

Then select: Take the quiz!

In this thread, post your results below, preferably an image.

63 percent for Donald Trump
and I'm a ''Sociological Francoist''

78% for RFK Jr.
74% for Donald

Probably cause I don’t care about the gun and immigration shit

I'll post my images later, but the candidate I most agreed with was Jill Stein at 83%.

Top Issues​

Here is the current rank of the most important political issues for American voters.

- Abortion
- Fagrriage
- Lmaoq+ rights
- Trannies

Gigakeked at this, even if it's not surprising sadly.
No wonder why economical gaps between rich and poor is increasing like hell, masses are busy with bullshit nonsense degeneracy and abandoning the real fight

Gonna do the test now

There's nothing to do at all. The well of copes have dried up and I will now perish.

Capture dcran 2024 10 13 012041

Can't say I'm surprised tbh

I got 89% trump, 71% rfk, 12% harris

can't say I'm surprised, I mostly agree with right positions with the exception of higher taxes on the truly ultra-wealthy ($2M+ annual income). I generally think the government is extremely inefficient at everything it does, and most decisions should be left to private markets, unless things get out of hand, or national "direction" is needed.

I'm also opposed to excessive immigration, multiculturalism, and big tech domination

also fun fact: that cornel west guy played a character in two of the Matrix movies

74% RFK, 64% Trump, 29% Kamala.

What I expected, I'm usually left-libertarian on these things.