Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ishowspeed visits India and plays loud curry music but everyone ignores him

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
People here despise anyone dark skinned. It's even more amplified towards blacks. He's fairly well known among my zoomer classmates however

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImTheMainCharacter/comments/17655v2/ishowspeed_in_india/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

JFL I guess he's not so popular in India because otherwise they'd be asking for autographs or selfies. Could also be he's playing Punjabi music and he's on a different state with a different language so they don't listen to that type of music.

Smile
Smile2

They both smiled at the end

pretty sure curries view niggers as beneath them, so no surprise

Most are too old to know him and his behavior and probably thought that he was making fun of them.

I was just stating it didn't work this time. His shtick works on Twitch
yeah but he wants to provocate people's reaction even if he does not still doesn't matter when he makes them shekels and lives on tutorial mode.

Dumb nigger I hope he kills himself and his mom doesn't find him until he's a pile of fetid red jelly and then she kills herself too because of the grief she couldn't endure

pretty sure curries view niggers as beneath them, so no surprise
pretty much, I was on a curry subreddit and some nigger beat up a currycel for recording them. It's quite ironic that curries see themselves as honorary aryans kek but they are based i wish the black community were as intertwined as the curry comm

Indian people don't trust blacks. I see Indian corner store workers always look tired and depressed with racoons eyes and looking at security footage when niggers are shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back