Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isengard (and how Aragon is a weeb)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Whenever I go to my college I like to think I'm going to Isengard.

I consider my college to be Isengard because Isengard is an ivory tower (like academia) but in reality is a front that masks all the orcs and degenerate ZOG activity going on from ZOGs like Saruman (typical Professor ZOG).

isengard.jpg

I'm Zesto the Yellow riding into Isengard.

I love Lord of the Rings btw.

One of the few western movies I like (along with Back to the Future https://incels.is/threads/i-just-realized-marty-mcfly-is-100-boymaxxed.84877/).

The Elves = Asians

Saruman/Sauron = ZOG

Rohan/Gondor = West

I like to think I'm Aragon.

If you think about Aragon is an elf weeb who abandoned his people to go hang around Elves. He speaks fluent Elvish (Japanese) and has an Elf waifu (Nihonese waifu).

He also wears an elven necklace . . . and other weeb stuff.

When he's forced to return back to the west he brings his Elf waifu with him and marries her.

I imagine when I go to Japan I'll be a lot like Aragon. I'm in the process of growing out my hair like him as well.

When he's forced to return back to the west he brings his Elf waifu with him and marries her.

I imagine when I go to Japan I'll be a lot like Aragon. I'm in the process of growing out my hair like him as well.
:feelskek::feelskek:

I wish you luck man but this part cracked me up.

1-phimdienanh-1516112475404.gif
Filthy Humans !!!

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

I do agree, the elves are the asians of the fantasy world.

LoTR is an good series and the Elvens are like Asians.

tfw no elvish gf
latest

Liv Tyler looks like the Octomom.

That was just metaphor boyo.

Just imagine this is a Japanese girl speaking Japanese, telling me she'd rather go back to the Cuck S A with me than stay in Riceland.

You should start Legolasmaxxing tbh

You should start Legolasmaxxing tbh

I am more like Aragorn, a westerner with Asian blood (Aragorn is part Elvish) that speaks Elvish (Japanese) and goes out to live amongst them and marries one of their own.

@TheOnlyWei could LegolasMaxx.

If we still had @FiveFourManlet we would have Gimli.

I am more like Aragorn, a westerner with Asian blood (Aragorn is part Elvish) that speaks Elvish (Japanese) and goes out to live amongst them and marries one of their own.

@TheOnlyWei could LegolasMaxx.

If we still had @FiveFourManlet we would have Gimli.
Have you seen the legendary edit of LOTR where incels are featured? Solid, short movie, it almost made my cry ngl

Have you seen the legendary edit of LOTR where incels are featured? Solid, short movie, it almost made my cry ngl

He recently made a new one too, forgot his .is name or I'd ping him.

Lmao, gonna watch second one now, thanks boyo :feelsokman:

Elves , Humans , there is only EVIL and 1 lord !!! 1 throne for 1 lord
Shre nazg golugranu kilmi nudur, Ombi Kuzddurbagu gundum-ishi bagu.

Elves , Humans , there is only EVIL and 1 lord !!! 1 throne for 1 lord
Shre nazg golugranu kilmi nudur, Ombi Kuzddurbagu gundum-ishi bagu.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water, I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it."

Fellowship was by far my favorite, the other ones had too much silly stuff.

Fellowship also was a darker movie. I liked it more when Aragorn was Strider instead of some king LARP.

Also Boromir was a bro.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water, I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it."

Fellowship was by far my favorite, the other ones had too much silly stuff.

Fellowship also was a darker movie. I liked it more when Aragorn was Strider instead of some king LARP.

Also Boromir was a bro.

Who do you serve ? SARUMAN !!!
flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg

Neat metaphor never thought of it like that

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brb going to go watch the new one. Last one was great

LOTR gives me so many solid memories ngl... Watching it regularly back in the days, I might re-watch it once again. Nostalgiapill

LOTR gives me so many solid memories ngl... Watching it regularly back in the days, I might re-watch it once again. Nostalgiapill

It would not be possible to make today. Too many white people. It would be considered racist.

The West wasn't as cucked back then nearly as it is now. And it was only a few years ago relatively speaking.

Another EraPill (2000s was better).

@Hunter

Can you imagine a scene like this made today?

The whole movie is pretty much about rapefugees flooding the west and some woke people trying to stop them from flooding in.

But the Asians (Elves) got nothing to worry about because they have Isolationist/Inclusive societies (Like modern day Japan).

Just look at that trash hobbit series in comparison. I saw the first one in the theater and never bothered with the others.

I'm proud I saw TTT and ROTK in theaters. I was too young for FOTR but I saw it on DVD before TTT came out so I still got to see it when it was new.

1-phimdienanh-1516112475404.gif
Filthy Humans !!!

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Who do you serve ? SARUMAN !!!
flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg

We live in a inverted world what the norm calls evil is good, villains in all media are proof of it.

Society: outcasts should be burn alive!

It would not be possible to make today. Too many white people. It would be considered racist.

The West wasn't as cucked back then nearly as it is now. And it was only a few years ago relatively speaking.

Another EraPill (2000s was better).

@Hunter

Can you imagine a scene like this made today?

The whole movie is pretty much about rapefugees flooding the west and some woke people trying to stop them from flooding in.

But the Asians (Elves) got nothing to worry about because they have Isolationist/Inclusive societies (Like modern day Japan).

Just look at that trash hobbit series in comparison. I saw the first one in the theater and never bothered with the others.

I'm proud I saw TTT and ROTK in theaters. I was too young for FOTR but I saw it on DVD before TTT came out so I still got to see it when it was new.

it would likely be forced to have some leftist politics shoehorned into it to please the critics