Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Isekai Anime Thread

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
  shidare hotaru dagashi kashi drawn by kotoyama  de8235288914219877f0d0525411fc95

Also Isekai thread.

Req good isekais.

I'm watching Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken.
Its about a 30yo virgin who dies and gets reincarnated as a slime. The animation is nice

Asian cultures dead.

I'm watching Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken.
Its about a 30yo virgin who dies and gets reincarnated as a slime. The animation is nice
I wish I was a slime tbh

You're really pushing it man. How hard can it be to keep all Japanese/your trip to Japan content to one thread? I've edited this one but this is the last time.

You're really pushing it man. How hard can it be to keep all Japanese/your trip to Japan content to one thread? I've edited this one but this is the last time.
High IQ.

oh nice, I missed it. I'm on episode 3 right now and its pretty good. The goblinas are really cute.
I think it keeps getting better with every ep. I really hope they won't drop the ball later, because I'm enjoying it a lot.

@blickpall

Beg

Sorry!

I tried to make the Isekai thread cute and took it too far.

I appreciate the thread and I won't let it leak out elsewhere on the forum anymore though there have been a few leaks today but from this point on certainly no more.

Modest2

I got carried away today because the stickers for my car finally came (I was waiting 6 weeks for them to come from Indonesia).

https://incels.is/threads/carmaxxing.87737/

It was some major lifefuel after how I was accosted previously. I also have good news to report on that as well. My court date is not until September 2019 so I can keep my license until then and will probably have it dismissed. I found that out today at the same time I got my stickers so got too carried away celebrating that I'll still be able to drive.

Sorry again.

Modest