Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Youtube going to shut down Rehab Room?

IceMan2000

IceMan2000

Officer
★★
I've never seen this message pop up before on any of his videos. I think this is the precursor to youtube shutting down his channel.
You may want to start archiving his shit.

Uop

I sincerely hope not

They'll never take him alive :feelsrope:

he copes with jbw despite being in a country where turks have insane smv

Saw this disclaimer plenty of times, especially when th video was related to roping

Hopefully. Can't stand that JBW believing retard. If he were smart he'd not believe in JBW & upload his videos to rumble or bitchute.

Hopefully. Can't stand that JBW believing retard. If he were smart he'd not believe in JBW & upload his videos to rumble or bitchute.
too much anger on something thats true ngl

Hopefully. Can't stand that JBW believing retard. If he were smart he'd not believe in JBW
Can you explain what part of JBW (just be white) you don't agree with or believe is fake? Because I think the context most people refer to JBW is when they take part in geomaxxing in SEA or Latin america. I don't believe it is the silver bullet but I do believe whites get a halo in these types of environments.

i've seen this message on some videos, even on channels with hundreds thousands of subscribers. They do alright, in case of rehab however I don't think yt will suffer him for too long if he continues making videos like he usually does

Last edited:
His videos hasn't been hitting at all .
What I miss is faceandlms livestreams
I know he's very active on discord though if someone has the links

faceandlms let too many normie scum into his stream and bragges and grifters and lots of fakecels he let talk on his stream.

I like faceandlms videos and I like him as well but his livestreams became cancer because of the normies he let speak.

kek at youtube thinking that those videos are causing people to rope. Life itself has destroyed the men watching his videos, the videos probably help people cope rather than rope.

It's only a matter of time. Archive everything buddy boyo.

he copes with jbw despite being in a country where turks have insane smv
Yep.

He’s full of shit with JBW.

If that were true where the fuck is my harem?

I’m white, have considerably slimmed down and am of decent male height but still no harem.

I “think” both @proudweeb and @nice_try are also both white and with good jobs and a lot of money yet still no harem for them either.

JBB and JBE is the actual gospel truth in 2024 brocels.

Anyway YouTube puts that anti suicide message link among other assholish wikipedia articles on videos that have trigger words their libtard censors don’t like or want people believing.

So if you tell the truth about 911 or the Sandy Hook hoax or how the Dems stole the election for example or are trying to kill Trump if they don’t simply take your video down outright they’ll slap a humiliating Wikipedia article link on it undermining your efforts declaring your work a conspiracy theory or anything else that will attempt to diminish the impact and reach of your message.

So just saying rehabroom probably isn’t being targeted to be taken down necessarily they or their system just automatically or manually does this in response to trigger words or subjects the Jews and their libtarded slaves don’t want people talking about or accepting as fact.

Last edited:
No views there

The JBW shit is unbearable.

His 'rehab room' channel or the old 'Inceltv' channel?

I agree 100% on his blackpill stuffs but few thing he gets wrong time to time but he also fixes it as well, and he's intelligent enough so probably knows how to keep this channel up

YouTube is fun by Google aka an asset of the CIA. Don't be surprised if they sperg out if Trump wins again and decide that somehow incels and blackpill arrested making young men right wing. People in government are genuinely retarded and obsessed with anything and everything under the sun leading to muh alt right even if it's obliviously not political.

Blackpill channels could also start being censored if the blackpill goes mainstream which it's already begining to do.

Saw this disclaimer plenty of times, especially when th video was related to roping
Some youtube ai probably detected the word suicide or something similar being used and automatically put this warning in.